I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD - PT 1

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay! You're so loud, sheesh!" Mr 2 complains as he stands in his ballerina shoes and pink coat with feathers around the neck and wrists. "Honestly. Now! Why do I have to do this?! Mr 3 is nothing but bulky garbage! You guys go toss him out!"

"W-we can't! We wouldn't stand a chance even if we ganged up on him!" "P-please! It is the boss' orders!" They panic.

"Un, Deux, Trois... what's 'four' called?" He sighs through his pained lips. "Mr 9 is also high-maintenance..."

"Mr 3, get on the ship now." Miss Hallows Eve orders him from behind and pushes past him, bumping shoulders; he huffs angrily at her as she glides through the men towards the ship in her purple dress and raven hair swishing behind her.

" Miss Hallows Eve orders him from behind and pushes past him, bumping shoulders; he huffs angrily at her as she glides through the men towards the ship in her purple dress and raven hair swishing behind her

"Why you, witch!" He grumbles as he stomps to the ship behind her.

ONE PIECE - DRUM ISLAND ARC

DAKOTA'S POV:

I finish the last of the sweets as I sit next to Nami, leaning against the mast as Vivi keeps an eye on the Eternal Pose; it seems Nami is a little drowsy. "Vivi... sorry. I think I'm gonna... go lie down..." Nami struggles to say, and I look at her flushed face as she holds a hand to her forehead, and I grow worried for the girl.

"No problem, Nami! I'll keep an eye on our course. You should get some rest." Vivi assures her, and Nami tries getting up but falls; I catch her, irritating my ribs as I groan, holding onto her around the waist as she struggles to steady her breathing with a flushed look on her face; Vivi comes over and places her hand on her forehead in worry.

"Are you all right?" She asks us, but Nami seems to have fainted, and I nod. "Everyone, come here! This is bad!" She yells, gaining everyone's attention as Usopp and Luffy come out the door with Sanji and Karoo.

"Huh? What is it, Vivi?" Luffy asks from the kitchen.

"Nami has a terrible fever!" Vivi announces.

"Eh?! Nami does?!" Sanji screams, and they run down to look at Nami as she struggles to breathe.

"Sanji, take Nami into our room, Usopp, get some cold water along with a towel, we'll need to keep her cool and comfortable," I order them. Sanji takes Nami in his arms and races into our room with Vivi behind him, along with Karoo; Luffy helps me up to my feet as Usopp rushes to grab the things I asked for, and I walk inside.

ONE PIECE - DRUM ISLAND ARC

Sanji places Nami on the bed, and Vivi puts the blanket over her, and I take it off, not wanting her to overheat. "She needs to stay cool, Usopp; place the towel in the cold water, and pass it here and then get a jug of water for her," I order him, and he does as instructed, and I place the cold towel over her forehead as Vivi takes her temperature.

"Nami gonna die? Is she, Vivi. Dakota?" Sanji asks as he sobs, and I check her cheeks, feeling the heat.

"It's most likely the climate. One of the obstacles all sailors who enter the Grand Line run into is an illness caused by abnormal weather. There are countless stories of tough, notorious pirates sudden;y dying from this. Carelessness makes even the slightest case deadly." Vivi explains that although I've heard the stories, it doesn't fit the symptoms.