WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, NAMI!

East Blue Saga - Arlong Park Arc - Episodes 31 - 32

DAKOTA'S POV:

We continue to sail on the trail of Nami with the duo fussing over the injured Swordsman lying on the floor of the tiny boat. Usopp keeps imagining horrible things about Luffy dying, looking back at the ship's rear. I look out for the Going Merry. "Shut up!" I order them, and they all go dead quiet and stop moving. "We need to keep heading in the direction Nami is going, and I can't concentrate with all your yammering about things like Luffy dying or Zoro dying when none of that is true." I look at them as they stay silent and stand at the front of the boat. "Akuma-Akuma no Human-Demon Form: Eyes From Hell." I close my eyes and open them again, allowing the golden feline eyes to take over. I forward my eyesight around 20 times above natural human capacity to see the Going Merry with Nami aboard, heading for an island about five miles in front.

"Where's she heading?" Usopp asks me, looking up at me with both curiosity and fear mixed in his eyes.

"I'm not too sure, but I recognise the building on the far side of the island," I answer him and close my eyes, deactivating my Demon eyes and walk over to the little cabin to find a map.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

I look around the tiny cabin to find it a complete mess with clothes over the floor, plates of food probably growing mould and some gross magazines too. I proceed to look in a few of the drawers and find the map of the East Blue I'm looking for. A glint of metal catches my eye as I begin to leave the room; I stop in my step to move some pieces of clothing out of the way to see a pair of twin blades and take them, securely putting them around my waist.

 A glint of metal catches my eye as I begin to leave the room; I stop in my step to move some pieces of clothing out of the way to see a pair of twin blades and take them, securely putting them around my waist

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

I roll the map out on the floor in front of the boys and point to where we are. "This is roughly where we are, and Nami is heading for this island," I tell them and point at the Island ahead of us. "This is Conomi Island which from my sources say, Arlong is residing at the moment." I look up to see the Pirate Duo looking pale from shock at the mention of the Fishman in question and seem to be shaking terribly.

"Are you sure, Big Sis Dakota?" Johnny stutters and looks at me with sweat running down his brow.

"I'm sure, she's too close now to change direction, and you already said she was looking at Arlong's Wanted Poster which gives me some ideas as to why she would be heading there and none of them are good," I reply and look up to see that Zoro is now awake from his little coma.

"So, we know where she's going?" He asks, looking over at us; the guys all rejoice and crowd him suffocating him as he struggles to escape their grasp.

"Yosaku, stop that," I warn him and pick him up by his coat, letting him hang in the air; as I do this, a black and grey striped shark suddenly jumps out of the water high and takes hold of Yosaku's bottom half and falls back into the water along with the screaming Pirate Hunter.