GOODBYE PARTY, HELLO OCEAN

East Blue Saga - Arlong Park & Loguetown Arc - Episodes 45 - 47

Dakota's POV:

Everyone is cheering around us as we stand in the crowded streets of the village, I stay by Luffy as I'm avoiding seeing to my injuries, and at the moment, Luffy is stuffing his face full of food as a villager stands on top of one of the buildings shouting down to the growing crowd. "Everyone! We're gonna dance and celebrate! Arlong Park has fallen! We've been living for this day for eight years! We've been living to rejoice upon this day! We've been living to rejoice upon this day!" The crowd all cheer in agreement; it's nice to see all these people so happy as they dance, sing, eat and party around us. "Tomorrow and the next, let's part until we drop!" The crowd cheers again, and Luffy continues to stuff his face, picks up a plate with meat on, and shoves the whole thing in his rubber mouth, but it gets stuck halfway down his throat. Luffy begins to turn green, and I smack him on the head; he swallows hard, allowing the plate and meat to move down into his rubber stomach; he looks around the table with a giddy grin.

"Meat! Meat? Isn't there anymore?" Luffy exclaims, and I sigh, looking around, "What's wrong? Are you still in pain?" He asks me, and I look at him; I can still feel the pain from when that Fishman stabbed me, but the scar is gone; it must have hit something vital inside.

"It'll heal in a few days," I tell him, looking over as Sanji sits over ways smoking.

"Sis, you need to get checked out," Luffy tells me, getting serious, and I nod, not happy about a stranger rummaging around inside my stomach.

"Fine, I'll get it sorted I promise, but I'm not happy about this," I lie to him, pointing my finger at him; he shrinks back, knowing he's pushing me. "I'll be back later, try not to eat everything." He nods, but I know it's empty, and I walk away towards Sanji and hear Zoro shouting in pain, and I open the door.

ONE PIECE - ARLONG PARK ARC

I walk inside the Doctor's office to see Zoro lying on the bed with the Doctor over him, stitching him up, with the Bounty dummies snoozing in the beds next to him. "Fool! You tried to handle an injury this serious by yourself?" The Doctor scolds Zoro as he grunts in pain, and I walk around the bed to see the Doctor stitching him up.

"It hurts!" Zoro cries out, and I take his hand in mine; he seems to notice as he looks at me and focuses only on me, he grunts every once in a while, but the pain seems to lessen.

"Are you guys really pirates? Don't you have a Doctor on your ship?" He asks us, and I have to agree with him.

"A Doctor? Not a bad idea." Luffy says as he stands at the open window with more food in his hand.

"Luffy..." Zoro mumbles, looking overhead at our Captain.

"But we need a musician first, right Zoro?" Luffy asks his First Mate, and I shake my head at my baby Brother's small-mindedness.

"Because pirates love to sing. Don't you know?" Luffy just says, and I look at Zoro, who is in pain and sigh, squeezing his hand.

"So, why is that more important?" Zoro demands, but Luffy ignores him and turns to look at the stunned Doctor; I crouch down level with Zoro and smile.

"Hey, Doctor, where's Nami? I don't see her anywhere." Luffy asks him, pointing the meat at him.

"Nami, huh? Well, if she's not here, then she must be there." The Doctor comments, and I look back at Zoro as he stitches him back up.