LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 2

LOGUETOWN CAUSING TROUBLE - PART 2

East Blue Saga - Loguetown Arc - Episode 50 - 53

DAKOTA'S POV:

Zoro and I sit down on some stairs near Main Street as he examines his new katanas, and I pull a book from my bag. "Cursed blade, eh? Interesting." He mutters to himself, and he stares at the blade when suddenly Luffy pops up, startling us.

"Hey, that's a cool looking katana!" Luffy exclaims, looking at the sword.

"What the hell, don't startle me like that!" Zoro snaps at him, and I put my book away.

"What're you doing here, Zoro, Dakota?" Luffy asks us.

"Same goes for you," I ask him as Zoro removes his sword.

"Me? Well, I'm lost." Luffy states, seeming almost proud of himself.

"Why are you proud about that?" Zoro asks him in shock at our Captain's response.

"Hey, do you know where the gallows are?" Luffy asks, but before I can answer, shouts from behind him gain our attention, we look over to see a group of men surrounding Daddy Masterson. "What's this?" Luffy asks us, but we watch as the men shout at the bounty hunter before shots sound out, and four of the men fall onto the ground leaving one standing behind him. The lone one standing stumbles back onto his ass as Daddy walks towards him and pulls out a cigarette from the kid's inner jacket pocket. As the kid shakes in fear as Daddy crushes his cigarette.

"Go home and ask your Mama to bake you some cake, boy." Daddy taunts him and throws the crushed cigarette on him, and the kid runs off screaming in fear; I smirk; he hasn't changed.

"WOW! COOL! That old man!" Luffy exclaims too loudly.

"That man's probably..." Zoro says.

"That's right, Daddy the Father." I finish as we watch him walk away.

"I'm hungry!" Luffy complains and clutches at his stomach.

"Come on; I'll take you to a good restaurant near here," I tell him and stand with the boys following; we walk off towards one of the restaurants.

ONE PIECE - LOGUETOWN ARC

I sit at one of the tables in the middle of the restaurant, it is an excellent place, and I pick up the menu, but I know what Luffy will want; the waiter walks over to our table, seeming happy. "Can I get you any drinks?" He asks, and I put the menu down.

"We'll get a jug of water, a bottle of wine and a bottle of rum," I tell him; he writes it down on his notepad. "Also, we'll have two of everything on the menu, please," I tell him. He looks up from the pad with shock. "They're hungry," I remark, and he nods before walking away.

The food soon arrives, filling the table with our drinks; I take the rum from them while Luffy has water and Zoro has the wine; I dig into the food, scrapping some onto a plate in front of me while Luffy stuffs everything into his mouth.

Soon enough, he leans back in his chair, having all finished our food, his stomach three, maybe four times as big with a look of satisfaction. "Man, I'm stuffed. I haven't had anything since I got into Loguetown. I was getting pretty hungry." Luffy states, and I shake my head as I drink my rum.

"Actually, same here. I was starving, but I didn't have any money left on me. Good thing I bumped into you two." Zoro comments, filling his glass with more wine.

"If you mean for money, I don't have any," Luffy announces as Zoro gulps down his drink and slams his glass on the table angrily.

"What?!" He snaps at our Captain.