Chapter 8

It's strange how the humankind is able to adapt; when I lived with Stella I was used to being alone: at school it took me a week to understand that professors didn't care and that students were all a bunch of brats without personality.
Then; when I ended up in the middle of a road, I learned that if you have to survive and there is no one watching your back, never take anything for granted; then Nikolai came and taught me how to survive and that no one is just good or bad: there are hundreds of shades between those two simple adjectives.
And now ? Now there is Kozik and the Samcro, someone I can call family; a sense of security I never felt ... Not in this way at least.
Nikolai had given me a purpose in his own way, the security and confidence that came from knowing that people knew who I was and that they were afraid of me.

4 years ago:

* an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere, a man hanging upside down *

- please, I swear it's not what it seems
Orion: so you didn't rape those little girls ?
- It's not my fault ! I'm sick, God made me in this way
Orion: Wow ... nice try, I thought a priest could lie better
- I can pay you !!
Orion: it's not a question of money
- I know who you are, the angel of death ... tell me what's your price
Orion: it's true father, I'm the one they call the angel of death ... even if the news think it's a man and by the way why it must always be a man ?! I mean women are capable of killing too, but this isn't the right moment for sociological discourses, right ?
Maybe in another case I could have accepted your money but the fact is this: I have a personal problem with priests and those who use religion as an excuse for doing whatever the fuck they want ...
Now coming back to the real deal, you already know who I am; the only question I have is: do you know why they call me in that way?
- because the way you kill your victims is proportionate at what they did in life
Orion: EXACTLY !! now tell me father what kind of death deserves a rapist ?

I take a big knife on the table at my left

- no no please ...

_____________________

I wake up feeling a hand on my cheek and when I open my eyes Kozik is looking at me, I feel like he's also looking into my soul

Kozik: Hey
Orion: Morning
Kozik: I know it will sound cheesy but you look beautiful in the morning ... and at any time of the day of course
Orion: you definitely know how to wake up a girl
Kozik: Wait! Do you think this is the best I can do?

He gently kisses me on the neck as I feel his hand slowly slide between my legs, I begin to feel his fingers inside me first slowly then faster and faster