Chapter 6

Fews days passed and Charming has returned to her "normal everyday life".
The ATF is still investigating the club but, for now, everything is quiet.
Two days ago they left for Nevada "club business" while Gemma is all busy organizing a charity event.
Meanwhile; I decided that I'm tired of sleeping at the clubhouse: so today i'm working on the house renovations but first better take some food at the supermarket.
Unfortunately i forgot that there are no things like "quiet days" in Charming: when I leave the supermarket agent Stahl is sitting on my bike.
Bad idea.

Orion: you know, I would like to say good morning and pretend to be interested in having a civil conversation with you but, honestly, I just want your ass get off my bike
Stahl: Uhh ... Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Orion: My mother wasn't the lovely type
Stahl: Oh I know, I made some research about you Orion Teller; let's see if I studied well: your father was Adam Teller, brother of John Teller and one of the 9 founding members of the club.
Ex soldier returns from the war destroyed by what he saw; one evening, drunk in a bar, meets Stella Cartwright ex-rich girl, a hippie with a passion for drugs but he doesn't care, he is in love!! The world makes sense again, so he decides to marry her and after this questionable choice: the real problems begin.

I know what she's trying to do

Stahl: they get married, they were even happy for a while, they also have a daughter *she points at me with a grin * but with the pregnancy Stella's old demons come knocking on her door again: depression, bipolarism, paranoia.
Poor Adam can't stand the situation, he loves his little girl so much but prefers to leave: exhausted from a thing he can't handle anymore.
He thinks that what is doing is the right thing to do: for him and the club instead ends up killed on a road in the middle of nowhere and alone.

Fucking bitch

Orion: finished?
Stahl: So how did I go?
Orion: Get up

Stahl approaches me, too much, I know what you want bitch you want to be hit: too easy, you deserve worse; a police car came near us

Unser: Ladies ... Are there any problems ?
Orion: No.
Stahl: Miss Teller and I are having a conversation but I'm going back to the office with you ... have a nice day
Orion: Fuck you

 have a nice dayOrion: Fuck you

________________________

They go away; I wait few minutes, need calm down; I take a deep breath and remember what Nikolai always said to me "never allow the enemy to understand your weak points" I get on my bike and leave.
Once there I go straight to the kitchen and put everything on the table; shortly after I hear a male voice coming from outside, on the front porch I find Kozik look at me.