1- The potions class

The cold breeze blew as prof. Snape came inside the room and said " Today we will be learning how to use an ageing potion. And for this we will need partners." Everyone started to look at the person with whom they wanted to partner up with. Then prof. Snape shouted " SILENCE! " There was pin drop silence " I. Have already chosen some partners and.." They whole class groaned and booed " No ifs and buts" Said the person who was getting hate from everywhere. The partners are-: Mr. Wesley and Ms. Parkinson, Ms. Wesley and Mr. Zabani, Mr. Potter and Ms. Gr- No it should be..... Greengrass. Astoria groaned as she wanted to be with her " Dracy- poo"
"And that leaves Mr Malfoy and Ms Granger."
Snape ended. "You may start "and he left the room.
Hermione's POV
'No, no, no, no, no, no NO ' I thought
I can't be paired up with MALFOY!?!?
I stared at him for full 5 minutes " Like what you see granger" He said in his cute yet husky tone. I have to admit I kinda had a crush on him since 2nd year. " Oh shove of Malfoy" He smirked. Oh how I love this smirk- Hermione NO it's not the time to fantasies Malfoy. "Hello? Hello!?!?! EARTH TO GRANGER!?!??"
Said Malfoy. " Oh sorry zoned out, Let's begin"
I said . He smirked.......again.
Draco's POV
Time flew by and we were just about to finish the potion when we realised that we were very VERY close. Both of us blushed. Then her angelic voice said " Never knew Malfoy's could blush." I nervously said " I um- NOT BLUSHING!" After a moment of silence we both laughed. Loudly. Weaselbee must have seen us laughing and he burst out and said " What the f*ck mione !!????" The whole room looked at us. " You're fraternising with the enemy" He shouted " with the enemy!?!" I joined in. "Yeah Weasle,unlike you some people like to make new friends" He raised his wand and yelled " Stupefy" After that everything blanked out.
A/N
HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST BOOK AND FIRST CHAPTER. AND I HAVE'NT RE-CHECKED SO THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES . THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT TOMORROW
LOVE, EMMA
XOXO