The Honey Nut

(Emily POV)
I was just getting home from work still wondering about that mystery man. I was so in a day dream I didn't here my phone ring I felt the vibration and looked at the screen. I picked it up only to hear the voice of my annoying best friend Bethany telling me she is coming up. I rolled my eyes and went to open the door for her "Emily you are going out tonight no matter what you say". Bethany can be a little persistent when it comes to what she wants. "Fine but this is the only time." I can't believe I'm doing this. "Girl you know you wanted to go out just let it happen " My inner voice is so annoying but I guess it was right I did want to go out only to find that mystery man though. "So what are you going to wear oh wait never mind I have something " I cringed when Bethany says she has clothes for me to wear. She starts with my make up not to much because I have a natural glow which I'm very proud of. She put a light pink plush, some mascara to make my lashes look long and last but not least she put some clear lip gloss that only highlighted my already pink full lips. She just left my hair in my natural red curls that hung loosely around my face. The dress she brought out almost had me on my death bed it looked to revealing. It was red with a corset top in the shape of a heart the bottom showed all of the little butt I did have. Over all it was pretty but not for me. "Beth OMG no I am not being seen in public like some tramp off the street." She looked taken back by my out burst but soon fixed her face only to look ready to gut me like a fish. "You will wear this and you will look cute in it, you have the body for it so shut up and put it on" I knew by the look on her face not to challenge her so I walked to the bathroom with a very mad face. When I came out I felt naked it stopped two inches above my knee and my already full breast where set up on a pedestal. I cleared my throat to get her attention and when she turned around my cheeks got so red from embarrassment ."Emily you look sexy I didn't know you had that much chest or ass." She can be so blunt sometimes I guess that's why we're friends. "I feel naked Bethany" "Girl hush you look to die for now put these shoes on." I looked down at the black high heals she had in her hand and took them and put them on. "OK honey let's get going" she said as she grabbed her purse and keys and started walking away. I just looked and took a deep breath and begin walking right behind her after locking the door.

.............................................................
(Cain POV)

"Mr. Willson the performers need to speak to you" My assistant said as I walked through the door. My mind today was to preoccupied with thoughts of long red locks and pink lips. "Mr.Willson hello are you there." "Yes I am,where are they" she just pointed to the stage in the middle of the club I walked over. "Hey Cain what's up" only my good friend Josh could call me by my first name. "Josh hey man what's up with the performance." "It's good just wanted to check up with you and let you know we are ready for tonight." I thanked him and headed home to get ready for tonight. I walked in to my one bedroom condo and straight to the bathroom to wash and get rid of the hard on I had all day. When I finished up I put on my tight red shirt and my leather pants. I then grabbed a banana and was headed back to the club.

.............................................................
(Emily POV)

We finally came to the club and it was big and a little intimidating. Bethany grabbed my hand an we headed inside. "Do you want a double vodka shot?" "Yes please" Bethany handed it over an I took it to the head, I guess this would help with the nerves. We ordered two more and I was ready to go."Let's dance" Bethany yelled over the music. I just nodded guessing she couldn't hear me. We made it to the dance floor but I noticed a stage and stopped. Bethany whispered in my ear "Just wait till you see the show they put on tonight" I just nodded and started to dance with no care in the world. After awhile I was tired and left Bethany to her dancing. I sat at the bar waiting for the bartender. "Hey baby let me get you a drink." I looked up surprised to see a very handsome man. He had a mega watt smile but he was not my mystery man and at that thought I shook my head no. "Thanks for the offer but I'm OK thanks though" "Well suit yourself baby but if you change your mind here call me." He handed me a card with his name and number. I read it his name is Seth well that kinda suited him. I then turned around to find the bartender looking at my chest I just rolled my eyes and asked for a whiskey. Bethany returned from the dance floor after I finished my drink and dragged me to that weird stage in the middle of the club. "Are you ready for the show?, just know it might be a little intence but just keep watching." I only nodded not getting what was about to happen. All the lights dimmed and two people came out a guy and a girl both were half naked. "Umm Bethany what's going on." She just looked at me and smiled. I gulped and continued to watch the supposed to be show. The man stood tall while the woman sat on her knees head bowed in front of him. He spoke with a booming voice. "Hello ladies and gentlemen this good girl here is my pet Samantha." I was confused did he say pet. "We will be performing just some basic moves." He took the girl over his knee and began to spank her while she counted each one and finished with a thank you master. I watched on in confusion but at the same time I felt something wet inbetween my thighs. Next he pulled out a whip and told her to bend over the chair. I became scared until I heard her moan in pleasure. I blushed knowing I was beginning to get turned on. I walked to the bathroom to get my self together until I ran into a brick wall. At least that's what I thought."Hey baby you OK" That voice it was him and my body only confirmed it when I slightly shivered. I looked into his eyes and they seem darker but all I could say was "Yes Sir".
.............................................................
(Cain POV)
"Hey Cain we are about to start the show" Josh was walking away before I could respond. I looked at my clip bored and checked to see if everything was ready an took my seat in the front row to watch Josh and his pet. As the show was going on I begin to get hard which is normal so I just adjusted my self and kept watching. When it got to the whip I had to get up and releave myself some way so I was headed to the restroom. On my way I bumbed into someone and I looked down to ask if she was OK but when she looked up all I saw was big brown eyes and full pink lips. My dick stood at the ready like it was going to war. I was so in a daze I didn't realize she had spoken until I heard the words every Dom likes to hear "Yes Sir". I had to muster up enough strength not to take her into the bathroom and bend her over the sink and show her who her master was. I did the next best thing I gave her my card and leaned near her ear and whispered "Call me sometime" I tried not to growl at her sudden in take of breath but I couldn't help it and I walked away hoping inside she would call me.