The Question????

I walked back to work for my final shift only to have one thing on my mind or should I say person. Christopher was invading my mind but at the same time I felt wrong because Cain was suppose to be my Dom. I tried to keep my mind occupied so i wont think of either of them and it worked for the most part it held up long enough for me to finish my shift. I went home and was about to get ready when I heard the ringtone to my phone. I jumped across the bed and answered.

"Hello?"

"Open the dam door girl its time to partyyyyy!" Bethany said.

I got up from the bed and wrapped a towel around me to go and answer the door.

"Heyyy boo you ready?"

"Umm I'm naked, does it look like I'm ready?" I said while glaring at her and going to get ready. I walked into my room and pulled out my black corset dress with my silver pumps. Then I curled my hair and did a waterfall braid to the side, I decided I was cute with no makeup, so I grabbed my purse and keys. Then I called Kevin to tell him that Bethany was driving me so don't worry.

---------------------------------------------

  As we pulled up to honey nut all I could think is I hope Cain is not here. We walked into the club and I immediately started to scope for my handsome brute but luckily I didn't see him as I made my way to the bar.

"Hey honey you look sexy." Kevin said when we came to the bar.

I looked behind him to see a very sexy man with spiky blue hair and midnight blue eyes, he also seemed to be a  little shorter than Kevin but taller then me

"Everyone's taller than you stupid but he is cute."  My inner voice said but she did have a point most people I hang with is taller than me.

As I was thinking this I looked up to see Kevin making goo-goo eyes with the hottie so I guess this was the new boo.

"So Kevin who is this?" I asked while giving him the face.

"Well this is Nick and we just started seeing each other lol."

"Well hello Nick." Me and Bethany said in unison.

"Well Kev, let me just say your new boy toy is H-O-T." Bethany said and I could see Nick blush and try to hide his face in Kev's chest.

"So Nick how old are you?"

"Well I'm 22 but my birthday is next week."

"As much as I would love to get to know you i wanna dance and get drunk so come on bitches." Bethany said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

I was surprised to see the stage was no where in site. I guess they only do that on certain nights. After dancing with Bethany for awhile i went to find kev and Nick but they were in the corner bumping and grinding so i went to the bar.

"Hey sexy wanna get a private room and show me what you can do?" I felt someone's hot breath on the back of my neck and turned around to find out who said it. That was a big mistake because behind me stood the most grotesque man he looked like he was on steroids and had the ugliest tan ever. He was a couple inches taller than me which was good i didn't want to look him in the eyes.

"No thanks I would rather sit here."

"Oh come on girl just for a little while I dont bite."

"I would really like it if you just left me alone."

"Come on you little bitch!!" He said while roughly grabbing my arm and jerking me out of my seat. 

I knew by how hard he was holding he would leave bruises but no one was really paying attention to the scene unfolding in front of them.

"She said leave her the fuck alone." A deep voice came from behind the man and by the way my body heated up and my breath got caught I knew it was my sexy master coming to save his pet.

"Dude she is mine go find you another slut to fuck." he shouldnt have said that because the next thing I knew was him on the floor unconscious next to me and Cain standing above us looking mighty delicious in his tight gray shirt and fitted jeans.
"Girl look at his dick, someone is happy to see us omggg.My inner voice said as I tried not to stare at his friend because now was not the time for my dirty thoughts. He stuck his hand out and I grabbed it so he could help me up.

"Are you hurt kitten?"

"No I'm okay thanks though I was getting a little scared."

"Thats good, do you want to come with me?"

"Come with you where?"

"To my office, I was just doing some work when I saw you and that dumb ass on the monitor."

"Ooh well um sure."

He held my hand as he lead me to his office.

"Great I thought we were avoiding him." My inner voice is so annoying gosh we both knew I was lying when I said that. As we walked up the stairs I started to think about Christopher and his question.

"Kitten is everything ok?"

"Umm no we need to talk."

As we came into his office he sat in his big leather chair while i sat on the other side trying to figure out how to ask this question.

"Just ask the man dam why do you have to make it so complicated"

I guess she was right why am i making it so complicated I'm a grown women i should have the balls to ask what i want so here goes nothing.

"Cain are we in a relationship?"

As I asked this I could see him tense up and drain of color which only made me dread the answer I was about to receive.

"Well Emily I don't usually date my sub's but something about you makes me reconsider that rule."

Authors note

Ok well i know i haven't updated in a while but im going to start trying to update once a week.... and give me some feed back on what you think of this chapter and omg soo is Emily and Cain a thing or are they strictly professional and also who is this Christopher dude he sounds hot lol *white girl voice* any ways Kev has a new boy toy hope it last longer that 3 days but blahhhh vote comment all that stuff

Editor: Wendy_Haynes37