The Reveal

Cain pov

Emily looked lost at my sudden stop on the side of the road she had that cute confused look that I love to see on her. We were both just starting at each other because in the back of my mind I was trying to figure out how I could tell her what I needed to tell her without scaring her away. I wanted her to know what happen last time even though we are just starting out I knew she needed to know what my secret was without finding out from someone else. Which if she investigated my history some more she would surely find out.

"Emily, I want to let you into my past because I feel like we are moving into something serious"

She turned to look at me confused and all I could think was I hope she will stay with me and be willing to still live this life style with me. As I thought over this revelation I figured I should get on with it and stop wasting time.

"Emily, I have to tell you about my past and what happen to my last sub. She umm she didn't just up and leave she ummm she left me because of what I did."

Emily looked at me for a second, I guess waiting for me to continue but when I did not she looked lost and open her mouth but closed it again then she opened it again.

"What did you do Cain just tell me I can't promise I won't get mad, but I can try and understand where you are coming from."

I contemplated not telling her because what if she left what if I would lose her forever and then I would lose out on my one chance at love.

Wait did I say love could I be feeling that after all these years.

I looked over at her beautiful face and I realize I would let the chips fall as they may because she would find out one way or another and I rather it be form me than anyone else.

I took a deep breath and being my story

"Emily the reason I didn't want to get to close to you was because the last sub I had I somewhat did something unforgivable. I didn't mean for it to happen I was in a dark place and I wasn't used to sharing my pets with other people, but I should have known not to let him touch her, but I did even though she begged me not to I did it anyway and now she is dead."

Her face after my confession was one of horror and fear. She looked like at any moment she would get up and run away. This was what I was fearful of she would hate me she would look at me like I am a monster which I am  I tried to help her, but she was too far gone for me to help and now it was going to happen all over again but not by HIS hand but mine.

Emily POV 

I was looking at Cain with fear in my eyes how could he kill that poor girl. I did not even know her but it's like I could feel her pain and the betrayal she must have felt from this. How could he do that when she pleaded with him not to, would he do the same to me if I make him mad. Would he just let someone hurt me just to make himself feel better I don't know what to do I am so lost at his confession. I felt bad because he looked hurt and distraught from telling me and me looking at him like he was a monster, but I couldnt comfort him because that's what he was a monster a murder. Even if he did not do it himself he let it happen while he sat back and watched. He could have prevented it. The next words that came from my lips would surely hurt him to the fullest, but I couldn't do this I refuse to let myself get put in this situation I don't want to die. Sure my life is not crystal clear, but I'll be damn if I let someone take it from me.

"Cain I...I cannot do this we need to be apart for a minute because this is hard to process, and I am scared for my safety. I just really cannot be with you I have to go"

I watched his face morphed into one of complete pain, but it was for the best I did not feel safe with him what was I supposed to do. I needed to leave before I got in to deep anyway I knew this was never going to last, I just had to accept it now.

"Cain take me home please" I asked in a whisper.

"Ok"

He sounded so broken and he only said one word. All I could think of was if I was doing the right thing maybe I just needed time to process and I knew exactly who to call to help me. I needed my best friend and I needed her right now.

He dropped me off at home and I did not even get to say goodbye before he peeled off to where ever he had planned. It hurt even worse that he did not even look in my direction when I got out the car he just stopped talking. Then again, I had myself to blame I had just broken the man who was made of steel. I just hope he wouldn't do anything reckless.

As I walked into the house I got my phone out and called the only person I know would keep it genuine with me. 

"Bethany I need you to come over. I'm just so distraught I don't understand why."

"I'll be over in a min girl just you wait"

I hung up the phone and threw myself on the couch to cry my eyes out. I just don't know how to deal with this new information. As I was going over things in my head I heard a knock on the door and ran to answer it.
"Bethany hey omg so glad you came. I have to tell you what Cain just told me in the car."

"Bitch what did he say to have your face so fucked up. You look like a tomato."

"Well thanks for the love Bethany dam I was crying because I feel like maybe this could be a deal breaker for me."

As I divulged the reason for my tear stained face and swollen eyes I watched my friends face morph from anger to sadness in a matter of minutes. I can't help but feel like I should have tried to hear him out but what could I do when he just told me that his last sub died because he didnt listen to her before hand. I turned to see Bethany talking to me and I tried to actually seem like I was listening since I am the reason she is here.

"Emily I think you should listen to him and maybe understand what happen before you jump to conclusions. I don't want you to make a mistake and regret it for the rest of you life."

As I let her words sink in the only thing I could think of was that poor girl how did she feel. Why didn't he listen when she said no. I thought the sub was in charge and the master has to listen to the subs needs. He had failed and it cost someone their life. I just need time to think.

" I think I'm going to call him Beth"

"Are you sure that's what you want to do. I'll support you no matter what"

I picked up my phone as Bethany held my hand this was hard for me but it needed to be done before I could decided if I should lets this break us apart forever or should I build off of it. The phone rung for a minute before I heard.

"Hello kitten" .....

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HEYY YALL SORRY FOR THE LATE ASS UPDATE JUST BEEN IN COLLEGE TRYING TO MAKE IT FRESHMEN YEAR WAS NO JOKE. I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AT THE MOMENT. ALSO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED MY BOOK AND COMMENTED AND LIKED EVERYTHING. I WANT TO SAY THANKS YOU ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND SHARE MY BOOK AND COMMENT I LOVE TO HEAR FEED BACK EVEN IF ITS RUDE IDC
ALSO SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL -VioletOrchid.  YALL GO READ HER BOOK "The tall tale of sexcapades"