The Call

(Cain POV)
Waking up to a king size bed gets lonely but I guess I'm use to it. I made me some coffee and sat down to relive the night before. I just couldn't stop thinking about her mouth and how it would feel to have it wrapped around my little friend who by the way is very happy with my thoughts. When she said yes sir I couldn't help thinking about how she would look sitting on her knees looking up at me with those big brown eyes and me commanding her body to my will. She is just so beautiful but I can tell she is very shy. As I was day dreaming about Emily my phone rang and I looked at the screen only to see a number I didn't know so I picked up. On the other end all I could hear was a very quiet hello and I knew it was Emily (his nickname for her)>> (my little kitten.) "Hello Emily I see you decided to take me up on my offer." "Yes I figured I should be polite and call, umm so how are you" "I'm well now that you have called. Did you make it home safe." "Yes I did. I umm took a cab home." "Well that's good but I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me today at 3, at Panera." She seemed to be in a state of shock because I heard her gasp I could only chuckle at her shyness. "Umm sure I would love to I mean not that I was hoping you would ask, umm not that ugh you know what never mind. Her voice was like a angle singing a beautiful melody. It only made me wonder how she would sound moaning my name to the high heavens. I had to stop these thoughts my dick was starting to come alive again. I heard a soft click and knew she hung up and I got ready for our little date.

...................................................
(Emily POV)

I was kinda excited to be going on my first date but I was also nervous. I decided to do a light makeup with pink lip gloss and a white flowy dress with my silver flats. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail. Then I saw it was 2:50 and grabbed my keys and walked out the door. As I walked into the restaurant I was a little scared, I was meeting a man that I really didn't even know. I was looking around when I felt someone touch my lower back and I knew by my sudden calmness it was him. "Are you looking for someone?" I looked up at him and my words got caught in my throat all I could do was blush like a idiot. We walked to our table he was such a gentleman. "So kitten tell me about yourself." "Kitten?" he had kinda confused me was he talking about me I was lost. "I've decided to call you that because you act just like one" He said with a wide grin. All I could do was giggle I can't believe he said that. "Well I don't have any siblings and my parent live in Pairs, I work at Sam's as you know and ummm that's it I guess what about you." He looked at me for a moment as though he was studying me I felt a little intimidated. Then he began to speak in a monotone voice. "Well I am an only child and both of my parents died but I consider my best friend Josh as my brother." "So um where do you work then." As I asked that question my eyes lowered, I couldn't take the power flowing off of him. "Well I am a CEO at owning my own clubs." "You have been to one of them" "You own Honey Nut" "Yes I do. Does that frighten you?" I didn't say yes but I could tell he was waiting for me to get up and run like my ass was on fire. I just looked at him in the face and said no. He then broke into a breath taking smile and I begin to blush. After a while we got up to leave. "So we must do this again I really enjoyed your company Emily. " I swear when I heard him say my name I got extremely wet but I heald it together and said "Yes we should do this, I umm had fun" He then looked into my eyes and he began to get closer. I thought to myself I'm about to get my first kiss. Sadly he just brushed some hair out my face and said "See you later my little kitten". I got in my car a hot mess of hormones ugh stupid body.

When I got home I took off my clothes and hoped in the shower to think. I heard my phone ring and wrapped a towel around me and ran to answer it hoping it was him. "Heyyy honey I'm on the way up so buzz me in" I went to the door."Hey honey I haven't talk to you since the club, I was wondering how you felt." She had this look on her face like she had something to say but didn't want to say. "It was good a little new but ok" "Well I wanted to talk to you about that, I had something to tell you and I want you to be open ok" She looked as though she was scared I didn't get why she was my best and only friend I would never judge her. "ok" She took a deep breath and begin to tell me."Well you remember when the guy said the girl Samantha was his pet?" "what he meant was that she is his submissive and he is her master." I was confused master submissive what are these things and why was she telling me this she looked at me an said, "I have a dominant and well I do BDSM" "Bethany what the fuck are you saying to me" She look hesitant but quickly said. "What I'm saying is I like for someone to every now and again to take the control away form me and I like to know I have someone who no matter what is going to take care of me." All I could do was stare at her and look like a fish out of water. What can I say to my friend who just said she likes to have someone control her. We satin silence for a minute and then I just said it. "Bethany I'm OK with it but just let me sleep on it I mean that's a lot to throw at me so I'll see you tomorrow and you can explain it better then this ok" She took in a deep breath kissed me on my forehead and walked out the door in silence. I have to do some research because if this is what Cain does I need to know. I decided to get some sleep for now but I will get my answers.