02-The start for Atsumu

Start from the beginning

Facetime: Omi-kun ❤️

Atsumu started the facetime and was soon met with a very handsome teen.

He had black, curly hair and two moles over his right eyebrow. His eyes were dark and deep. His expression was unreadable. But Sakusa looked a little softer today, at least to Atsumu.

"Heeey Omi-kun!"

(Time skip)

Atsumu had been on that facetime with his crush for two hours. The two were talking, laughing, and sometimes just staring at eachother.

Osamu was still bored as hell. He was doing all the things he could have possibly done- leaving his twin to facetime.

So he just decided, since it was 8, to just go to bed and sleep.

As he did so, the other twin started saying goodbye to his crush he was on facetime with. As he ended the call, he felt his stomach do a flip and fill itself with butterflies. It was a beautiful feeling to facetime with your crush for two long hours.

And the best thing was, he flirted a little.

Head start on the challenge.

Atsumu was proud of himself. He grinned to himself but his mouth forcefully got wide open as he let out a yawn.

Unfortunately, the yawn caused his hands to stretch. With that his phone fell on his face.

(I know everyone got a moment like this lmao)

It hurt like hell. Atsumu let out a yelp. He took the phone off his face, and luckily it wasn't broken. But his nose started to bleed.

'Wow. How beautiful. Luckily Samu isn't awake so he can't make fun of me'

Atsumu got up from the couch he was laying on. He felt a little sore because for three hours he layed on his back on the poor couch. He made his way to the bathroom and got himself a napkin to get the blood off his upper lip.

He did his night routine in a little rush. His eyes were starting to fall down.

'What am I even exhausted from?'

After the routine, he went to his bedroom, to see Osamu sleeping on the upper bed (just imagine they still share a room and have bunk beds I can't get that out of my head ;))

Atsumu made his way to the empty bed and layed on it. He got comfortable and curled himself up in the big blankets.

'Mmmh, the facetime with Omi Omi was so goooood... I just wonder if he likes me... And I just don't see him laughing much, this was perfect. He was laughing so much it made me so happy... Out of all people I could have fell for, I fell for this beautiful guy... But his smile is just so beautiful'

Atsumu's mind, filled with Sakusa, drifted him off to sleep.

...

The Sun rising from the dark mountains and from the big, calm seas. The birds singing eachother their morning songs. It was another day at Hyōgo Prefecture.

The lazy morning breeze finding it's way to the twins' room. Lazy atmosphere surrounding the neighborhood. A notification from Atsumu's phone.

Atsumu got woken up by the sound of his phone on the nightstand. He placed it there yesterday before going to sleep.

The blonde yawned and slightly opened his eyes. He rubbed them and reached out for his phone.

The phone's screen shined into Atsumu's sleepy face. The lock screen had a notification. A message.

'Who messages at 5:40 am- Oh wait it's Omi-kun'

Atsumu opened the message.

Omi-kun ❤️

Saturday, 25th September, 5:42

Hey, just wanted to let you
know that I'm coming early

Yay! Do you know when?!

Around 6th October.

I guess I can wait, I'll still miss u
Omi-kun =}

seen 5:56

Well, less to wait, got a chance to do the challenge faster. And Atsumu did have a crush on Sakusa for a longer time now, he wanted to let it out.

______________________________________

Next chapter will be Osamu suffering lmao

I like him more than Atsumu but I have to do this .-.

And this is a lil shorter I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Keyword: TRY.