02-The start for Atsumu

OMG THANK Y'ALL FOR THE READS I DIDN'T THINK I'D GET THEM THAT FAST THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAH- I WANNA SCREAM BUT IT'S NOON-

I just never wrote a story and I didn't expect any reads

This chapter was already written so I thought I'd upload it early lol
______________________________________

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Osamu did a plenty of things out of boredom, while Atsumu was actually thinking.

'Hmmmmmm. I know I can't confess to Omi-kun right away. I need to make him catch feelings for me. How can I do that thought?'

'I have to find his type too. If he doesn't like guys, this will be a really hard challenge. But I'm sure Samu isn't thinking about it so I'm on a head start.'

'Now, he does live in an another part of Japan. I can text him and call him. Until he comes. That would be a start.'

With the thought, Atsumu grabbed his phone on the table in front of the couch he was laying on.

The screen flashed open and revealed a photo of Atsumu taking a selfie with Sakusa. Atsumu holding a peace sign with his left hand while Sakusa just softly looked into the camera.

Atsumu smiled. He loved how Sakusa can be so soft at times. He even catched him without a mask for the selfie.

Atsumu then swiped across the screen and typed in the password. He went to his chats and found the one that said 'Omi-kun ❤️'

He clicked on the contact and revealed the last chat they had. It was a goodnight chat they usually have.

The blonde tapped on the space for writing a message. A bar with letters appeared.

Atsumu then started typing.

Omi-kun ❤️

Friday, 24th September, 18:03

Hey, Omi-kun!

18:27

Oh. Hi Tsumu.

How was your day Omi-kun?

It was good I guess. Komori's
currently whining about
the bleach.

I don't blame him.

Excuse me.

Sorry Omi-kun, but those
cleaning products are really too
much sometimes •-•

...

Don't get maddddd T-T

I'm sorry Omi-kuuuuun

It's fine ig.

Why did you text me thought?
Do you need something?

'Awww, he cares about me. I love it when he cares about me' Atsumu thought, a blush creeping up onto his cheeks.

Well, I want to know when are you coming.

I'm coming 4th November.

Awh. That's a month awaaaaay

Can we facetime? I miss you ^<^ <3

Kay.