▻ 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨.

" waiting is a sign of true love andpatience

patience. anyone can say "i love you", but not everyone can wait and
prove it's true. "

× 🌨 ×

it's been a week since the first snow dropped, right on the tip of his sharp nose.

minho missed his sweet baby, jisung. he didn't want to spend the winter alone, he needed someone to warm him up.

and he didn't need to.

knock knock

minho looked up and got off the window seat, wondering who could be at the door. he couldn't look through the eye hole since the dreaded yet beautiful snow blocked it out.

after struggling to open the door, he busted it open and cold icy winds immediately flew in. but even the winds couldn't distract him from the wonderful view.

"hi baby.." minho screamed in excitement. his baby, his everything was home.

"calm down, i'm not going anywhere anymore." jisung chuckled as minho hugged him tightly as if it was his last. minho ignored him, quickly taking him in to the warm house and shutting the door.

"i thought you still had to.. you know." minho scratched the back of his head, playing with his hands.

"not anymore baby." jisung shook his head, looking into his eyes and taking his hands into his own.

"i'll never leave you again." jisung whispered, minho knew he meant it by the look in his eyes that held the whole galaxy. his galaxy.

minho continued to cry, never letting go of jisung. jisung just smiled, moving minho's hold to his arm so he could take off his heavy jacket, mask and beanie.

"i love you." jisung said, rubbing their noses together before kissing the tip of his sharp nose. right where the snowflake had landed.

"i love you," minho replied.

and with that, the two happily cuddled up with each other in the living room couch. blankets piled up on their warm bodies, a disney movie playing, popcorn popping, and kisses.

in this dark and cold world, jisung would be there to warm his baby up.

× 🌨 ×