▻ 𝘴𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘫𝘪𝘯.

TITLE ! — Come ThruSHIP ! — Hwang Hyunjin x Kim SeungminGENRE ! — Fluff + AngstDESC ! — Hyunjin is exhausted

TITLE !Come Thru
SHIP !Hwang Hyunjin x Kim Seungmin
GENRE ! Fluff + Angst
DESC !Hyunjin is exhausted. Seungmin just wants him to stop overworking himself.
NOTE ! — Fun Fact: This was originally a minsung oneshot but since I haven't updated anything else in a while, I turned it into a seungjin oneshot and changed it up a bit.

Exhausted.

That's what Hyunjin had felt these past days.

It's like the only thing he was born to do was work his life his life away.

" Your dancing is sloppy "

" Stop slacking around "

" You're wasting my time if you're here to do nothing but just sit around and not improve. "

" Stop being lazy! "

He wasn't able to focus at all lately. He'd been having a hard time trying to bottle up all his emotions so nobody would see him as a burden these days.

He just wanted to prove them wrong but maybe they were right.

He was strong.

He was brave.

He wasn't a failure.

At least.. that's what he wanted to be.

But in reality,

He was weak.

He was scared.

He was a failure.

He just wanted to have a spotlight in the world where he'd be view as someone different.

But how could he even achieve that if he couldn't even get out of bed without fearing failure at the start of the day?

Every second of the day that he wastes on his thoughts and daydreams was another shot in his gut.

Not only were the thoughts.. dark. But also how he considered himself lazy all the time.

He wished he had a boost of motivation,

He just wanted something.

But,

Nothing...

Nothing came.

But something else did.

It snuck up right behind him.

Was it fear? weakness? eternal pain and suffering?

No, it was Kim Seungmin.

He was the last person in his mind he'd ever imagine talking to him.

"Jinnie.. Please stop overworking yourself, you've done enough for today."

All the empty coffee mugs that piled up on his desk suddenly seemed to have been inferior this entire time just to the existence of Kim Seungmin.

"I can't Seungminnie... I just can't. I'm a failure... I can't do anything right!"

Crying. He hadn't done that in a while. He had really needed that since the past exhausting weeks. It felt nice.

"It's okay to cry baby.. I'm here okay?"

Nothing.

As he said, nothing.

Nothing or just nobody would ever come through for him again.

But,

Seungmin was that somebody to come through.

He debunked it like some fake myth. But created another one. Another one that he had already confirmed.

That he was an angel.

He was mean.

He really was at times..

But right now? Right here? It was the opposite.

It's like a devil and an angel lived inside one's soul.

One's who's so pure that the angel side mostly takes over.

"T-thank you Minnie.."

He really needed that.

He didn't need the endless pounds of coffee he used to consume anymore.

He didn't need a drive to keep him running again even after his feet had broke down.

He didn't need anyone to pull him down.

He just needed Seungmin to come through for him.

And he'd do just that.

Endlessly.

「 ♡ 」