33

'two tickets.. would he want popcorn? of course he'd want some.' y/n said in her thoughts.

"felix."

"hmm?" felix replied, not taking his eyes off the road.

"do you want popcorn at the movie?" she asked.

he nodded his head as y/n tapped on her phone to buy the food and beverages while they were driving.

before they got inside, y/n wore a mask and encouraged felix to wear it too. though he really didn't want to, he had to since felix had to listen to her orders and such.

they walked inside as they got their tickets and food from the theatre as well as their snacks.

they watched a comedy movie and laughed throughout the whole movie.

after some minutes, y/n drank too much soda and needed to go to the bathroom. she stood up and walked past felix as he held her arm.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"to the bathroom." y/n replied.

"i'll go with you." felix set down his popcorn and stood up as well.

"mwo?" she asked as her eyes widen.

"stop being dirty minded, you know what i mean." he continued.

"i'm supposed to be with you at all times, make sure no one harms you, and keep you away from the press."

"it's fine, just stay here and enjoy the movie." y/n pushed him down to his seat as she rushed off to use the bathroom.

felix just sighed and continued to eat his popcorn while watching the movie.

meanwhile, y/n wore her mask and glasses as her disguise. she went in a stall and did her business and finally got out. y/n washed her hands and dried them with the paper towel.

once she got out, her arm got grabbed by a random person and made her look back. the guy took off her mask and my glasses.

"wow, it really is you. i can't believe it." the guy said amazed.

"excuse me, but can you give that back..?" she tried to her back her glasses and mask, but the random guy held them farther from her.

"no, if you cheated on that businessman with a random guy, can't you do that with me?" he put his hand on the wall and started to kiss her.

y/n tried to push him off as hard as she can but he kept pushing himself forward. the guy started to force her to kiss him by pushing y/n's head closer to him.

"stop it!" she yelled, y/n finally pushed him off as she slapped him. the guy scoffed and people looked at them as they whispered.

"you little brat." the guy raised his hand as y/n lifted her leg and round house kicked him. she kept punching him on the head and jabbed her elbow right on the center of his brain.

мү ғαкε ғιαηcεजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें