10

time:
7 : 58pm

y/n was on her way outside for hueningkai to pick her up, til suddenly multiple paparazzi and reporters came to her. y/n thought they got the wrong person of just wanted to ask her something for being a rookie model but boy was she wrong.

"ms. park! how does it feel to be dating seoul's richest, coldest, serious businessman?" a reporter asked as y/n's eyes widen.

"w-what are talking about? i-i'm not dating anyone." y/n stuttered.

"yes you are ms. park, we just saw a photo on social media of mr. choi kissing your forehead as you hugged him!" a reporter insisted.

"it was posted 30mins ago." one of them added.

"are you dating him just to get popular?"

"did you really seduce him?"

"how did you manage to make him fall for you?"

"please answer!"

"ms. park how did you two meet?"

"ms. park!" they all questioned her as y/n tried to walk away.

she walked quickly as she can and thankfully hueningkai was here to save her.

"sorry for blocking the press mrs. choi, i didn't see them til now.." hueningkai bowed as an apology and opened the door. y/n quickly got inside the car as he drove.

"it's fine, i was the one who stopped to answer their questions anyway." y/n sighed.

'how did they know?! there's no way mr. choi would've had done it right?' y/n asked herself.

'bullshit, of course he did it. he was the only one with the photo!' y/n got angry.

y/n got her phone and checked everyone of her social media apps.

𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗬/𝗻, 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹, 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻

𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?

"ugh! i am not desperate!" y/n yelled out causing for hueningkai to be worried

"sorry, uhm.. social media stuff. mhm." she said as he continued to drive.

y/n finally arrived in the restaurant and saw there wasn't anyone but him.

"hey." soobin greeted and pulled out a chair for her.

"you jerk!" y/n hit his head.

"ow! what was that for?!" soobin exclaimed as he rubbed his head.

"why the hell would you post that? you ruined my career!" y/n yelled.

"wait, what? what are you talking about?" soobin asked.

y/n shoved her phone up to his face to see the news.

"that's not me. i would never do that, and if i did, what good will it give me? i got everything i wanted. clothes, money, business. what'll make me feel more contented?" soobin snapped back.

he's right and he had a point too.

"your lucky that you have a point.." y/n started to leave but soobin prevented her.

"look, i'm sorry for snapping at you, but please just stay." he had a sincere look.

y/n sighed and sat down with him. they started to order their food and eat silently.

"so, how do you think they found out?" soobin started the conversation with a question.

"somebody must've came back when i was running away from press. they must've took a photo secretly." y/n said.

"i'll deal with it. i have the best PR team in the company and i can find out who posted it too." soobin said as she nodded.