Chapter 3

You smiled as you gently closed the second to last book.

You looked at the time and almost instantly you heard your mother call for lunch.

A few days had passed and you were already almost finished with all the books Joey drew had given you.

You loved his name, it's the same name as the person who created bendy.

You had asked him if he was, in fact, THE Joey Drew. But he denied it saying he grew up with bendy, and that his parent were also big fans and that they named him after Joey.

The old man had aged quite well, you knew, but the wisdom behind those eyes seemed to have a hidden mystery to them, and you were determined to figure them out.

You opened the door to your room after grabbing the one book that you were supposed to read last.

This must be the last book, as in The End.

Why else would he give it to you saying to do it last?

You say down at the table looking at the sandwhich in front of you. You grabbed it nearly scarfing it down after realizing just how hungry you were.

You mother looked at you. "Someones hungry."

You rolled your eyes.

"Someone read a lot? You told me that was the last book, and the book before that you were reading was over a thousand pages about the sketches of bendy."

"Mother, bendy wasn't JUST a creation, his biological story is incredible. They sketched him in many ways until they found the one that fit the best. Even then, Henry, the one who helped, told the creator, Joey Drew, that they needed someone for him, someone like an Angel. Sam , after coming to Joey about someone, said that he found the perfect Angel, thus creating Alice Angel-"

"Okay then! You've stuffed your brain full of this stuff. After that book I want you to at least take a little break so you can process the information." She grabbed your plate politely after you were finished eating.

You sighed quietly to yourself, knowing she was probably right.

You got up after drinking your glass of milk, and walked to your room gently setting the book aside. Maybe not quite yet... but... I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a look...?

You stopped walking and picked the book back up.

And when the cover came open, you read aloud the words on the page.

"Watch out, watch out
The demon awakes
Find one way
To make your escape.
Take haste
Take notice
It's not as it seems,
Go now young one
And return within the hour
From whence you first leave this world
Into the other."

And with that, your world fell out from under you, and you screamed as you fell straight into Hell.

The book disappeared and ground quickly approached below you as you screamed out once again.

With that, your world went black.