He is not bad

In car

Italics - Y/N

Yaaahhh Kim Tan ,What is this for ? I raised an eyebrow.

I saved you from young do ,why are you shouting at me you must thank me .He smirked

I never need your help ,yaaahhh why the hell he is doing this to me ,aisshhhh where are you taking me now ?

To your house so address please he just smiled ,I slapped his arms take me to ur home ,I wanted to meet Eun Sang.

You know that she lives in my home .

Yes ,I am her bestfriend pabo so I obviously know,take good care of her ,if you break her heart ,I will break your hands and legs .This is my warning Kim Tan.

He gave how do you know look 😉 I winked "I know".

What is with young do ,Why is he so interested in you ?

Thats an old problem don't worry about that I will handle that .does my brother know that you talk too much ?

I raised my eyebrow ,he is very silent type but your mouth never shuts down thats why I was curious .

Yahhhh i am not going to marry your brother ,he is very sweet but I don't love him so please shut your mouth Tan.

I saw convenience store nearby Tan house ,hey stop the car I want to eat ramen so stop the car .

He stopped the car ,you want to eat here ?Yes ,why any problem I like eating instant ramen ,my mother never allowed me due to strict diet so I want to eat know .

You go home ,I will come later .Are you sure ?yes yes go go go .

I entered convenience store to search for my fav spicy flavor ramen ,it was on the top rack I tried my best to get then suddenly a hand took it ,I turned around to see the person my breathe stopped ,it was young do,We both were very close,body were only few inches apart my heart stopped for a moment .I am out of words ,we both were staring each other in the same awkward position .I am lost in his eyes ,my eyes started checking his facial features ,his pink lips ,slightly jelled hair,breathtaking eyes ,I wanted touch his face feel his lips ,my eyes were glued to his lips.He cleared his throat I snapped out of my world ,He smirked at me.

Am I a pervert ,why the hell I am drawn to this man ,I was slapping myself in my mind .

He gave me the ramen ,he took his and we both paid for ramen ,I poured the hot water sat on the chair outside the store to wait for the ramen to be ready ,I started checking my sns in phone ,Young do sat opposite to me .I never looked  from my phone to avoid his gaze.

I started eating the ramen scrolling my social media in my phone,He cleared his throat but I didn't pay any attention.

He started the conversation I don't think so this store is near your home .

I raised my eyebrow even I don't think so this is near your home,he smiled .

Wooww I am flattered with his smile ,shit Y/N no no no don't fall for him .I again started eating .I came to visit Won but I felt like eating ramen so I came here and you ?

This is my usual spot ,I always eat here.I raised my eyebrows so you don't eat in your home .

He didn't reply ,my phone buzzed shit it was my mom I didn't inform her about visiting Won ,I am doomed .

Call

Mom - Accept / decline

Y/N - Hi mom
Mom - Where are you ?
Y/N - Mom I am in Won house .
Mom - What ?
Y/N - I came to visit Kim Won ,do you hear me .
Mom - So you like him ?
Y/N - Mom don't start ,its not like that ,his brother is my classmate he invited me to his home and I wanted to talk with Won so I am here now.
Mom - Whatever if you are good with Kim family I am okay with it.
Y/N - I will be back in an hour or two .
Mom - okay.
Y/N - Bye mom.

He lifted his eyebrow so you like Won ,before I could reply my phone again buzzed its Tan.

I looked at young do we will talk about that later ,I have to leave now thanks for helping me and you are not as bad as I thought .I said that and left.

I don't want Tan to know that I met Young Do so I threw the empty cup on the dustbin and I said bye to young do .

I ran towards Tan house and Young do watched my every move ,she is interesting he said and smirked .