Tension

Tan POV

I went to father study room to inform about Y/N arrival but good thing is he is not in home but my mother no one knows about my her ,if father found out about mother presence during Y/N visit then everything gets complicated .Goodness is mom is out with her friends.

I called secretary Yoon to inform Won about Y/N visit.

Won POV

Secreatry informed me Y/N is in my house ,it irritated me ,why she is there my family is complicated and she doesn't know about that .I told him to cancel all the meetings and left office .

Y/N POV

I reached Won house to my surprise Tan was waiting for me in front door so I thought of teasing him .

Missed me so much it seems waiting in front door ,I teased him with a smirk .

He raised his eyebrow and chuckled my dear sister in law I missed you so much he said in a mischievous tone .

It irritated me I shoved him and walked inside ,house was damn beautiful and also very silent as if it was a graveyard .

He told me to sit and I asked him where is Eun-Sang ,I asked him where is Mr and Mrs Kim I have to say hello to them ,He said they went out so noone in house ,I asked him to tour me the house .

He took me to every room and we stopped in music room ,I asked him you know to play instruments he said no ,then who plays I asked ,its mom he said ,I went to piano since I play piano ,my hands automatically started playing I need you by Suga since I was too much into my music ,I didn't notice Tan sitting next to me ,when I felt a presence near me I flinched ,he patted my back to calm me ,I smiled at him .

We both went to his room ,I liked his room its full of latest games ,I asked him whether shall we play god of war and we started playing it was fun he lost all the game its fun to tease him ,suddenly Won entered the room and dragged me outside ,Tan followed me and demanded him to leave him ,he glared at him and pushed me inside his car and he started driving .

Won POV

I reached home living room was empty and heard laughing sound from Tan bedroom ,I opened the door to see Y/N and Tan sitting too close laughing and playing games ,my anger rose up seeing them being too close ,She can end up with anyone not with my brother so I dragged her harshly to my car to take her to hotel where I stay now to make few things clear.

Tan POV

I screwed everything the way Won dragged Y/N is not good ,I know he hates me but the way he handled her its too much ,he will definitely show all his anger on her ,I am afraid for the poor girl .

--------------------------------

A/N - Do you think Won is jealous of Tan ?