Announcement

Won POV

I instructed my person to make sure Y/N photo should not be released with engagement news .

*She is sweet and cute girl ,her way of expressing herself impressed me ,Speaking with her in cafe make my heat ease in some way ,I felt relaxed after a long time* Won thinking on his mind and smiling to himself .

Author PoV

Won lost his love of his life because of his father and for company.

He gave half of his life for the company and according to his trusted sources someone is planning to take CEO position and to overthrown him.

So he need shareholder support to take over the company .

Next Day

Y/N POV

I woke up by my alarm sound and I went took bath and got ready for my school when I went down for breakfast my father informed me that I need not go to school today and from tomorrow I will be moved to jeguk high school.

I was disappointed even if I want to argue with my father it is of no use so I just nodded and went to my room without eating breakfast.

My engagement news spread across whole korea and many of my friends called to congratulate me but I didn't attend any of their call .

I called my friend Cha Eun Sang ,she is my close friend my parents never wanted me to be close with her but without their knowledge I always hangout with her.

We both studied in same school and I moving now I was afraid how to tell her and I won't be able to see her which hurts me alot.

____________________________________

Next Day

Asusal I woke up from my damn alarm sound and got ready for my new school ,I am very nervous now .

I love to drive bike so I took my bike instead of car and drove to my school.

When I reached Jeguk high school ,I parked my bike and started walking towards the school ,The school was very big and I lost my tracks and I was looking at my phone since I got message from Cha Eun Sang unknowingly I passed through few students and suddenly I felt everyone staring at me so I looked up to see Cha Eun Sang near me,I was happy but others were tensed so I looked other side to find the guy who bumped on me on hotel standing and another guy same as his age standing near Eun Sang .

I don't understand what the hell is happening ,I can see Eun Sang and the person near her in shock mode but the hotel guy was smirking again which sent shivers to me

I don't understand what the hell is happening ,I can see Eun Sang and the person near her in shock mode but the hotel guy was smirking again which sent shivers to me .

I ignored everyone saw Eun Sang ans smiled at her ,Suddenly Chan Young dragged Eun Sang from the spot ,I was confused and still standing there and staring at the hotel guy we both didn't even look away from each other .

Suddenly some one congratulated me for my engagement,I was shocked and turned my head to see the other boy was the one who said that he was smiling at me ,He introduced him as Kim Tan brother of Kim Won ,Everyone around me started whispering something I felt uncomfortable and I felt someone staring at me and it was the hotel guy .

Suddenly a girl came to Tan and said you both completed your introduction right lets go but hotel guy didn't let her near Tan and he said Oppa still didn't complete sister  we have to hug and welcome ,she was struggling to get off ,I got irritated and pulled her away from him he was holding her strongly but I managed to release her.

Everyone were shocked including the girl,my phone started ringing so I left the place to attend

Eun Sang POV

Me and Chan Young were waiting for  Y/N ,I had no idea regarding her engagement and she being in this school .

I was already in complete mess by joining the school and Kim Tan and now my friend life is also in mess its frustrating .

Y/N POV

When I found both of them ,I started shouting at Eun Sang for ignoring my calls and transferring to this school without even my knowledge .

I was upset ,she said she can explain and she told me how she went to california to meet her sister to start a new life and how she met Tan ,her sister betrayal and how she ended in this school .

I understood her situation and hugged her she cried on my arms and she smiled after sometime and smacked Chan Young head for not informing me anything he asked sorry so I forgave him.