The Perfect Drug

There will be sexual content in this chapter. If you want to read it then you are fine. If you are under 18  then you can either just read until I give the warning when it will start or you can read the sexual stuff. Ok 😊 and the pictures of Trent that I put up is how he looks in every chapter. So he has his beard and mustache right now. 

(Y/s) means your song

Now on with the story...

(y/n) P.O.V

Trent and I have been dating for 2 years already. We still haven't done a...I will just call it a lemon. I guess he is just waiting until I feel comfortable with him. And I do feel comfortable. Right now Trent still does drugs but he tries not to. He just made a song based on his drug addiction for the movie A Lost Highway. But because of making those songs Marylin Manson and Trent now hate each other. What happened was that Marylin Manson was about to make the whole soundtrack but then Trent made a song on there and many other artist did too. So yeah. They hate each other. Sometimes Trent comes home with some bruises. I don't know what to do about that anymore. Then Inheard the door opening. Trent walked through the door angry and he looks drunk. " Trent? Are you ok?" I asked. " No." Trent said. " Let me help you." I said. He just looked at me then he went towards me. " Ok then. This will help me." Trent said. He went closer to me and started kissing me. I kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my waist. " Should we continue this in my room?" Trent asked. " Yes please." I said. Then he carried me bridal  style and he put me on the middle of his bed.

This is when the sexual things will start. 🍋 Lemon 🍋 warning ⚠️ 

Trent went on top of me and he started to strip off his clothes. Then I started stripping mine off. We were both naked. But he grabbed a condom so he won't get me pregnant. Yet. " Are you ready?" He asked. " Yes please." I begged. Then he started putting his fingers in my entrance. I started moaning a little. He then put another two more fingers in me. Then he started thrusting his fingers in me for a minute then he took them out. Then he put the condom on his member ( that is what I will call the pp) and he put his member into me entrance. I was moaning a lot now. Then I adjusted to his size and he started thrusting into me. Man his member is big! Who knew it was 9 inches long lol. No wonder why he called his band nine inch nails. Then as he was thrusting into me he started leaving some hickeys on my neck. I moaned so loud now that I think Robin will hear it while he is doing yoga lol. Then I started to feel a knot in my stomach. " T-Trent.  I think I am about to cum!" I moaned. " Say my name again." Trent said. " T-Trent!" I said. He smirked and then I started cumming. I felt him cumming too. But he had his condom on. 

Lemon is over 😊

We were both panting and then he wrapped his arms around my waist. " I love you (y/n)" Trent said. " I love you too Trent." I said. Then we were cuddling and I fell asleep and Trent was holding me close to him. 

Trent's P.O.V

I woke up and I smiled remembering what happened last night. Her body is beautiful too. I am lucky that she is my girlfriend. I don't know what I will do without her in my life. I just kept on watching her sleep until she wakes up. 

(y/n) P.O.V

I started waking up and I saw Trent staring at me. Then I remembered that we are still nude. 😳 Then Trent just started rubbing my back smoothly and he kissed my forehead. " Good morning beautiful." Trent said. " Good morning handsome." I said. He just smiled and he started kissing me on my lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I started kissing back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. " You are the perfect drug to me (y/n). You calm me down when I need you and I am so in love with you. You are like a good drug." Trent said. " Hey, did you get "the perfect drug" from your song?" I said. Trent chuckled. " Yes. But I also wrote that song about you." Trent said. " Which lyrics?" I asked. " Your the only one that's understood. And I want you. You are the perfect drug. You make me hard when I'm all soft inside. Without you everything just falls apart. Take me with you. Those are all the lyrics that I wrote for you." Trent said. " Is it true that without me everything falls apart for you?" I asked. " Yes, it is true. You make me feel other emotions besides depression. That is why I love you. Also because you are talented and beautiful." Trent said. " Aww. I love you too handsome." I said. Then we started cuddling while waiting for everyone to wake up.