Closer

(y/n) P.O.V

When I was talking to Bono I saw Trent coming towards me. He looked a little nervous and jealous. " Um (y/n). Can I talk to you in private?" Trent said. " Of course." I said. Then Bono got up and went with Thom to talk with him. " So have you been having a love interest in anyone?" Trent said. Does he know I love him? Is he disgusted by me for thinking of him in that way? What will he say? " Um no. Maybe...yes." I said. " I have one too. She is very talented, smart, beautiful, and a very unique woman." Trent said. " Do I know who she is?" I said. " Yes. I love you (y/n). When I am around you it is like you are the light of my dark life. You have helped me get out of my dark feelings and starting to make me improve with my addiction. You make me a better person. And I love you for who you are. You never have to change a thing about yourself for me." Trent said. Was this really happening?! Does he actually love me back? " I have had the same feelings as well Trent. When I was starting to write my music you are one of the main people that inspired me. I love you too Trent." I said. Then Trent started coming closer to me. Then he started to passionately kiss me. His lips were a tiny bit dry but very soft. Then he started to wrap his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. Then a few minutes later we stopped our little make out session. " You are a good kisser." Trent said. " Really? I think that you are a better kisser." I said. This all felt like a great dream that I never wanted to wake up from. 

Trent's P.O.V

I wanted to do you know what with her but I know that will have to wait till we get a little more closer. Once she is ready we will do it. She is so beautiful. She is like a fallen angel that came down to earth. " Woah. My shipping is Canon!" Danny said. " Guys! My shipping of Trent and (y/n) is Canon!" Danny yelled. Ugh. Why must he act like a middle school girl? 🙄 " Really?!" Robin yelled. " Yes! LOOK!" Danny yelled. Then the others came to see what was happening. I started to get very annoyed " Guys just chill. Yes we are together but just chill. No need to act like little girls." I told Danny and Robin. " Aww. Ok." Danny said. His cuteness made me laugh a little. Man they need to grow up. " So you and Trent are together?" Bono said. " Yeah. We both love each other." (Y/n) said. " Then congratulations. I was waiting for this. I knew Trent would be jealous and finally confess to you." Bono said. What?! He made me jealous on purpose 😡. At least it was for a good reason. Man he is smart. I need to stop doing drugs. " Can (y/n) and I have a little privacy for a bit?" I said. " Alright alright." Danny said. Ugh he must think that we are going to do it. Too soon Danny 🙄. Then everyone except for (y/n) and I left the room. Then I started kissing her soft lips again. This time I decided to slip my tongue in her mouth. Then I started licking her bottom lip. She refused to open so I pulled her closer to me. Then her mouth opened so I slipped my tongue in.

(y/n) P.O.V

I started moaning when he started French kissing me. Man he is a great kisser. We were making out for five minuets then we stopped. " You are so beautiful (y/n)" Trent said. That made me blush. " And you are one of the most handsome men I ever met." I said. Then he started to carry me bridal style and he took me to his room. I was holding on to his neck so I don't fall. " Woah, Trent you are fast. Even on the stage." I said. Trent just smirked. " Am I going to fast for you? Or do you want me to go faster?" Trent said. " Can you go faster?" I asked. " Ok. But if it is too fast let me know." Trent said. Then he started running. And then we were at his room. And he gently put me down on his bed. After that he joined me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. " Goodnight beautiful." Trent said. " Goodnight handsome" I said. Then I started drifting off to sleep.

Sorry if it was too short for you. I just made this chapter for confessions. And notice I used the word closer a lot 😏. I name these chapters these titles for a reason ya know. I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading!