birthday presents 4-8

Jake- You and Jake decided to go out for a romatic walk on the beach... He stalled quite a lot but you didn't know if it was because he loved the time you spend together or was he just being really odd! It was your birthday and you didn't plan to have any party, you took lots of cute selfies at the beach and then you decided to go home. You walked in the door dropping your keys on the way, Jake giggled which made you giggle too!

"SURPRISE" Everyone preached popping out from behind random pieces of furniture.

"OH MY GOD GUYS, I LOVE YOU" I said with fright and love.

"Don't love us, it was all Jake!" They said as you turnt around to Jake and pecked him on the lips, he looked at you pouting and you kissed him more!

Reece- You and Reece decided to have sleepover on his balcony! You went to his apartment to find him sitting in pillows and blankets on a mattress out on the balcony, he looked so cute and you just ran over to give him a huge hug, you wrapped your legs around his waste and looked him in the eyes,

"Happy birthday darling, love you!" He said in a seductive way biting his lip... You couldn't wait to see where the knight took you!

Chris- For your birthday you and Chris went to Ireland, you went to Kerry in Ireland because you loved photography, and Kerry had some amazing views! It was all Chris' idea and it was a surprise, he wanted to do something silly so you decided to go leprechaun hunting (sounds silly but its actually a thing where I'm from )

You had the funniest time trying to look for little ginger guys at the end of a rainbow, you had a meal and went back to a hotel to spend the night!

Charlie- Charlie decided to take you out for a day, You went to an activity center where you did bowling and roller skating, You sucked so bad at bowling so charlie guided you, he stood close behind you and guided your hands while holding the light pink bowling ball, You then went roller skating and held hands as you went around! You fell on the floor and dragged Charlie with you so you both sat in the centre of the floor almost crying laughing!

A/N
Ayee it was my birthday today! Love my birthday and I got loads of presents... I'm sorry this really sucked but I promise it will get better! idk I need help do you guys want some smut or 100% clean or what? I need feed back...