Chapter 22: Delve Deeper into the Secret

I didn't immediately say I didn't believe her, but I knew that I almost did.

"To tell you the truth, what you said earlier really makes me want to kiss you. You know, when I looked into it myself, the more I searched, the more I found out that this thing was very chaotic. It made me feel like I was going crazy. After hearing what you said earlier, I realized that there are still a few idiots like me out there. It's really comforting." Little Girl looked like an adult as she continued, "As you said before, should we have a drink?"

"Why are you so invested in this?" Fatty was a bystander who didn't seem to believe it, "Just to find out about the video?"

Huo Xiuxiu nodded and said: "For a teenage girl, seeing that kind of video would obviously change her outlook on the world."

Fatty raised his eyebrow and looked at me. "Yes, like you mentioned, only adults should look at it. That kind of tape must be put away; otherwise, it could be seen by children and poison teenagers."

Huo Xiuxiu gave him a pat: "I knew this fat man was lecherous and would think this, but it's not as dirty as you think."

"If you talk like that, Buddha will be very unhappy." Fatty said.

I realized that the little girl really wasn't so simple, so I interrupted the two of them and asked her, "Seriously, did you really check their backgrounds? Just for this video?"

She nodded, "And there are some real advantages. Although I've only found things that skimmed the surface compared to what you've found, and I haven't experienced as many life and death situations as you, I have an advantage that doesn't exist for you: first, my grandmother isn't dead; second, I can enter and leave many places that ordinary people can't. I also know many people who have access to old files. I won't say that I've found more information than you, but there must be a large part that you don't know."

I became interested: "Oh, so, you'll just exchange this information with me?"

"It doesn't matter to me, but it seems to be very important to you. All I have to do is listen to what you say, so I don't think you have any reason to refuse." She smiled slyly and showed her white teeth. "If the information you tell me is crucial to me, I'll give you a kiss," she said cheerfully as she looked at me with stunning eyes from where she was sitting on the ground.

I looked at her and felt that although she was crazy and clever, she spoke in a very clear and coherent manner. I sighed deeply in my heart. The girls of the Huo family were very strong, and ordinary men wouldn't be able to handle them. No wonder grandpa finally chose grandma. Such a small little girl had the sexy charm of a mature woman, and a very special temperament that made me want to believe her. She would be the death of many men when she grew up.

I took a sip of the Erguotou and had a sudden flash of inspiration. I told myself that I had to be careful, so instead of giving her a positive answer, I said, "I don't particularly believe that the contents of the video can make a girl like you so interested. You have to tell me what's in it first." I wanted to see if her intentions were true.

She turned a blind eye and bluntly replied, "It's my aunt. It's what you said about Huo Ling."

"He checked his uncle and you checked your aunt? Why are you all like this? Is there no family privacy?" Fatty asked angrily.

I felt excited and motioned Fatty not to interrupt: "Is it a video of your aunt combing her hair?"

She shook her head: "No, my grandmother confiscated the video, but I won't forget the contents of it, and you'll know it's true as soon as I say it. Well, I know less than you do so I can't give too much for free. Brother Wu Xie, are you willing to exchange?"

I gave Fatty a look, and he nodded and said to her, "Give me another hint, Little Sister, I've got the basics. I'll give you a kiss. What's in the video?"

Huo Xiuxiu blinked her eyes: "My aunt and several other people are crawling on the ground."