Chapter 3: Secrets

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might"

---------------------------------------------------

It has been a few days after the USJ attack, where both classes 1-A and 1-B had to fight along the pro heroes to survive.

Fortunately no one was killed, there were a few injured pro heroes along with a class 1-A student, but no one sustained major injuries.

After everybody recovered, they all came back to class.

We can now see Midoriya and his group, which consists of Tsuyu Asui, Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu. Asui got closer to Midoriya since he saved her from the USJ attack, while both Yaoyorozu and Todoroki where just now becoming his friends.

It was lunch time and they were headed towards their table, but suddenly they heard someone calling for them. 

"Midoriya-san, Tsu-chan, How is it going?" asked Kendo from her table, at the mention of their names Midoriya and Asui turned their head towards her.

"Oh, hey Kendo-chan!" said Asui with her cute expression where her little tongue is poking out, " H-hi Kendo-san! W-we are doing j-just fine, thanks for asking" said Midoriya smiling.

" do you guys want to have lunch with us?" asked Kendo, Midoriya's group looked at each other before nodding, then they took a seat at Kendo's table.

Of course she wasn't eating alone, Tetsutetsu, Yanagi and Tokage were also sitting there eating their meals. Midoriya sat down next to Kendo, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu sat next to each other and Asui sat next to Yanagi.

"So..." said Tetsutetsu breaking the silence, "Are you two the ones who helped class prez and Yanagi-san at the USJ?" he asked pointing at the two green haired class 1-A students.

"Yes, however, if it wasn't for Midoriya-kun's plan we would have been killed by the villains" said Asui bringing the attention towards Midoriya who blushed.

"h-huh, thank you Tsu-chan but you all did your best too, if it wasn't for you my plan would have never worked" said Midoriya trying not to take all the compliments.

"That may be true, but it if weren't for you I would have died" said Kendo smiling at his kind reaction, 'That smile is cute... Wait what?!'  tought Midoriya blushing a bit more.

"Well then..." said Tetsutetsu gaining everyone's attention " Thank you Midoriya, class 1-B would be a total mess if prez disappeared" he said, then he raised his right hand " My name's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu" he said while Midoriya shook his hand.

"And I am Tokage Setsuna, since you saved Kendo-chan, you have our respect... well, aside from Monoma" she said smiling nervously at the last thing she said.

Midoriya smiled "Thanks Tokage-san, your class has our repect too...every one but Kacchan of course" he said chuckling a bit.

After that the group decided to exchange their phone numbers to keep in touch with one another.

(timeskip - sportfestival)

Someone was walking down the hallways of the UA's stadium and was headed towards the infirmary, she was really worried because her friend just lost a match and wasn't looking that good.

That person was none other than Kendo.

She saw how badly Midoriya got hurt during his fight against Todoroki, it was pretty obvious to her that Midoriya wasn't just trying to win that fight, there was more to it.