I try pushing him off but he punches my stomach making me fall back.

"I just want you to love me!" Kai yells.

I feel him unbuckle his belt.

My knees go weak. Jennie fight don't let him do this to you! But I couldn't he was too strong.

"Taehyung....." I cry.

"Jennie!" I hear.

—————————————
3RD PERSON POV

"I'm going to kill that Kai guy with my own hands!" Rosè yells.

It's been 2 weeks  after the incident with Jennie and Kai. Luckily Jisoo was there to save Jennie that day before things got even worse. The whole company knew and were going to sue Kai.

Jennie on the other hand was broken. She hasn't come out her room nor has eaten anything. She's locked herself. Her members were furious at Kai for what he has done. But they were mostly worried for Jennie and her health. All the girls have been crying and couldn't properly think.

They were still having to avoid bts and that wasn't helping at all. But the girls decided to contact RM to make sure everything was ok. RM kept it a secret that he was in touch with blackpink as the girls asked him not to tell them.

"He's a monster....." Lisa says.

"Luckily Jisoo unnie was there to save her." Rosè says.

"I'm just worried about Jen. She hasn't eaten or has talked to anyone." Jisoo says tearing up.

Rosè and Lisa hug her.

"I can't imagine what Unnie has been feeling right now." Lisa says crying.

"Why do people have to keep hurting Unnie?" Rosè says tearing up.

They all cry together.

Meanwhile Jennie. She was locked in her room sitting down on the floor while looking out her window. Her eyes were red and dried tears. She hasn't stopped crying. She was starting to get thin due to not eating but it's not like she had any appetite either.

She gets her phone and clicks Taehyungs contact. She writes a message.

Jennie: Tae....just pretend we never met

Jennie: please

Her whole world was ruined because of the a guy who took advantage of her. She couldn't bare to see the man she loves like that.

—————————————

Taehyung got Jennies text and was confused to her message.

The guys were preparing dinner.
They were still worried about the girls as it's been 3 weeks.

"Namjoon Hyung someone messaged your phone!" Jungkook yells.

"Who is it!" Namjoon yells from the kitchen.

Jungkook looks at the contact. He furrows his eyebrows.

"It's from......Jisoo Noona....." Jungkook says.

Everyone looks at him with widen eyes.

Everyone looks at Namjoon.

"Hyung...you've been talking to the girls?" Jimin ask.

"I-" Namjoon Hyung takes his phone.

"It's says she'll be fine. Hyung what does that mean?? Why have you been hiding this from us?!" Jungkook asked getting mad.

"Guys...calm down. The girls didn't want me saying anything. And I can't say much." Namjoon says.

"Hyung tells us....please." Taehyung asked desperately.

Namjoon clears his throat.

"Their company found out about them dating and ordered to cut all contacts with us....and the girls are a mess right now...." Namjoon explains.

"Why?" J-hope ask.

"Guys I can't-"

"Hyung just tell us." Jimin says.

"It's about Jennie." Namjoon says as he looks at V.

"What happened to her?" V ask trying to calm down.

Namjoon looks down.

"Kai tried to rape her...." Namjoon says.

They all widen their eyes.

V clenches his jaw and forms a fist. He was furious.

"That asshole." Yoongi says cold.

V grabs his coat and keys.

The guys widen their eyes.

"Taehyung where are you going??!" Jin yells.

"Going to kill Kai!" V says.

"Tae get back here! Calm down!" Namjoon yells trying to stop Taehyung.

They all tried stopping him but it was too late. Taehyung already left.

Revised

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUY! hope you and your family the best and safe christmas! new update! stay safe loves!

-sai