"You open yours first." Harry nudged Draco and smiled. Narcissa was watching intently, she knew what both of them had gotten each other. "Fine fine" Draco unwrapped his cute little box. It revealed a black box.

Draco opened it, there lay one of the most beautiful rings he had ever seen. "Oh Harry.."Draco was at a loss for words. A large band, an emerald in the middle. Shapes and grooves carved into the metal band. "You always complain about how you don't have enough rings, so I got you one more to add to your tiny collection." Harry smiled at his reaction.

"It's gorgeous darling" Draco kissed Harry, Draco really kissed Harry with every ounce of love in his body. "Okay okay your turn, It was sort of last minute. Although I think you'll love it" Draco smiled and waited impatiently for Harry to unwrap his gift.

Harry unwrapped it, a piece of paper. Harry tilted his head a bit, sort of confused. He opened up the paper. Harry read over the words and basically attacked Draco with a big bear hug. Draco fell over with Harry holding him. Harry was in tears, happy tears.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" Harry kissed Draco now. Draco smiled. "Plane tickets to Paris." Harry said to Draco. "It's your dream. I want to be the one to fulfill it. Harry it'll be gorgeous" Draco smiled and held Harry tightly.

"I got the best tickets money could buy. We're flying first class" He said to Harry.

"I cannot believe you." Harry had the biggest smile on his face, his cheeks began hurting. Narcissa was just watching with love and endearment. "I love you boys" She scooted over to them and hugged the both of them. They both reacted instantly hugging her back.

Meanwhile...

"Ok Barty today's the big day!" Bellatrix smiled. Barty smiled as well. "Can we do it now?" Barty asked with excitement. And a sense of impatience. "No their friends are on their way right now. We must wait until they leave. We can do it then" Bellatrix began changing into some more appropriate clothes for the day.

Barty smirked. "Hon, this is going to be our biggest accomplishment yet." He said. Bellatrix turned around to face him. "I couldn't be more excited" She said with a devilish smirk on her face.

~~

Neville, Blaise, Hermione, and Ron had arrived to the Manor.

Everyone hugged and chatted for a bit. "Okay gift exchange. Me and 'Mione have got to be on our way soon. Mum's expecting us home soon." Ron said and pulled the gifts out of Hermione's bag. Neville and Blaise were cuddled up together next to the fireplace.

They truly made a perfect pair.

Harry clapped his hands excitedly and began handing out their gifts to the rest of the people in the room. "We got these all last minute so if you don't like them, sucks" Draco said with a smirk and Harry hit his shoulder.

"No we did not, he's lying. I put much thought into the gifts." Harry smiled a satisfactory smile and sat back as everyone began unwrapping their gifts.

He had gotten Blaise and Neville a joint gift, necklaces. One said he's a catch, the other said he's a keeper. Harry thought it was a funny cute gift for them because they were just starting out. Blaise was very passionate about quidditch so Harry found it to be a perfect gift. It was cheesy but cute.

Neville and Blaise laughed and smiled, putting the necklaces on. "They're beautiful thank you Harry." Neville smiled. Harry liked this side of Neville, not so shy, reserved, and jittery. Neville seemed very happy with Blaise. It was another one of those rare loves. Where it was so unexpected yet so anticipated.

The rest of the gifts really weren't mentioning, just funny little things. Gifts lining up with inside jokes between Harry and Hermione and Ron. They had gotten the others small cute things. Everyone had finally finished opening their gifts and saying their thank you's.