♡2

■■■■■

■■■■■

"We should start tonight with the paper." Kirishima sighed as he played with his pen. You nodded your head as an answer. Aizawa-sensei was asleep inside of his sleeping bag.

You watched as Bakugou nods his head to what Ochaco said before he walked back to his seat.

"Stop staring" Kiri teased as he poked your head. You glared at the red head before you flicked his forehead.

He rubbed his throbbing forehead, regretting not hardening his forehead at the thought that you might hurt your finger. "That hurt." He whined as he pouted.

You just giggled and went back to looking at the ash blonde who is now looking outside the window.

"About the project, my room or your room?" Kiri asked. "My room." You answered.

"We should write half of it so we can finish it tomorrow." You added as you looked at the red head's eyes. He nodded as his answer.

The bell rung which signaled lunch period, Kirishima quickly stood up with a smile on his face before he walked towards the ash blonde.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Kaminari greeted you as he handed you his hand. You took it but Yumie suddenly had the urge to climb up your arm and towards the electric dude.

"ACK!" Kaminari quickly took his hand before he ran towards Mina. Mina slapped his head before she walked towards you. "Yumie's still scaring him?" She asked.

You nodded your head as you chuckled with Mina. The two of you then headed towards the cafeteria with Kaminari glaring at the small snake who was on your shoulder.

You and the bakusquad sat down, with trays of food in your hands. You sat between Bakugou and Kirishima while Sero, Mina, and Kami were on the other side.

"Girl, Kami and I were paired for the project." Mina sighed as she rested her head on her hands. Kami looked at her like she just betrayed him.

"We were doing fine when we did the project!" Kaminari said as slumped his head on the table.

"Get your head of the table, Dunce face!" Bakugou exclaimed as he pushed Kami's face away from his food.

Yumie slithered on top of the table which made Kami lean on his seat as he eyed the small white snake. Yumie ignored the electric blonde and just went to Kiri who immediately placed down his hand.

The snake slithered up his hand which made the redhead chuckle. "She likes me!" He proudly said before he showed Kami his hand. Kami shook his head as he leaned in much further in his seat which made you laugh.

"Kiri and I are partners and we haven't even started yet." You stated as you took a bite out of your food. Bakugou threw you a look paired with his signature smirk so you rolled your eyes.

"Two dumbasses got paired." Bakugou laughed. You and Kirishima looked at him with hurt expression. "That's not very nice." Kiri sighed

"You got paired with Ochaco!" You exclaimed as you pointed at Bakugou. He raised his brows at what you said, "And what about it? Ochaco's a fucking nice partner and we already did half of the project."

You and the rest of the squad exchanged looks. "He just complimented Ochaco." You whispered as Sero, Mina, Kiri, and Kami all put their faces near the center of the table to hear you.

"I know, isn't that weird?" Sero asked as he stole a glance from the ash blonde who minded his own business and just ate.

"I bet he likes Ochaco." Kami suddenly said which caught you off guard. Mina nodded her head, "I kinda agree."

"What?!" You harshly whispered as you eyed the pink and blonde one. They looked at you before they tilted there heads at the same time.

"I thought (Y/N)'s for Bakugou?" Kiri whispered as he pouted with Sero nodding his head on the side. "They look good together." Sero added.

"What?!" You harshly whispered again, hiding the growing pink tint on your cheeks. "We're just bestfriends!"

"And so?" Kiri asked. You pouted at what he said but Kami then mumbled something.

"Just what (Y/N) said, they're just friends, and Bakugou clearly got the hots for floaty." Kami said as he rolled his eyes.

Kiri and Sero then rolled their eyes, totally not agreeing at what Kami just said. "We got our own sides here, 2 versus 2." Sero mumbled.

"Now which side are you on, (Y/N)?" Kiri said, you felt your heart beat faster as you thought of what side to pick. "I'll go neutral!" You whispered which made the 4 other people roll their eyes at the same time.

"If you all don't sit fucking properly now i'm going to push all of your damn faces away from the center of the table." Bakugou scarily said which made you all pull away and started eating again.

"So Sero, who's your partner?" You asked, as if you didn't just talk about the ash blonde a while ago. Sero smiled as he proudly answered.

"Momo." Sero said. All of you, except Lucky Sero and Bakugou glared at the tape dispenser.

"Get him out of here." Mina said as he pushed Sero's shoulder. You shook your head as you stopped Mina.

"No! He can help us." You started as you smiled at the black haired boy. "You'll help us, right? You'll show us your project, right?"

"Momo already passed it." Sero said as she scratched the back of his head. Your lips formed a thin line and you looked at Mina.

"Get him out of here." You mumbled and just poured all your attention to your food. "No!" Sero whined as he pushed Mina.

"Just eat your fucking food!" Bakugou suddenly yelled which caught the groups attention, also the whole cafeteria's attention.

Sero and Mina stopped bugging each other and just ate their food in silence and you did the same.

The whole table was quiet after that, the only thing that can be heard was the other table's chatters. The school bell rung once again which caught the group's attention.

Sero quickly ate his food up before Bakugou stood up and left, the rest of you guys following behind him to head to class.

■■■■■

Are we expecting another flood because of the rain? Yes. I hate floods :<