♡13

■■■■■

■■■■■

"Hey (Y/N)! Check these out!" Kaminari called as he took your arm and pulled you to one of the aisle.

Deku wandered(?) by himself looking for some new notebooks to put his new notes about the heroes he met. The rest of the Bakusquad except Bakugou followed where Kaminari dragged you.

"Guess they left us." Ochaco shrugged as she chuckled while Bakugou just grunted, his eyes glaring at the path where you and Kaminari took.

"You know, you shouldn't hide your feelings for your bestfriend." Ochaco then suddenly blurted out which caught the ash blonde's attention.

His gaze fell to Ochaco's small smile, "Tch, I don't like Snakey...?" He mumbled.

"Why did it came out like you're questioning yourself?" Ochaco mumbled as she nudged Bakugou's side.

"Shut up, Floaty!" He exclaimed but it didn't scare Ochaco off. She saw the slight pink tinge on Bakugou's cheeks which just made her chuckle again.

"Check your feelings for (Y/N), maybe you haven't notice it just yet." That was the last thing that Ochaco said before she excused herself to go and find Izuku.

Bakugou just scoffed before he wandered around the store by himself.

"Okay, here's the deal." Kaminari said when Bakugou is not around. You raised your eyebrow at the blonde male.

"Don't look at me like that!" He complained before he continued with what he was about to say. "I'm going to do something and you have to do it to Bakugou."

"No." You bluntly answered before you started to walk away, but got stopped when Mina held your shoulders.

"We saw this on tiktok." She added, turning you around so you can face Kaminari. You rolled your eyes when Kaminari's eyes lit up again.

He took 2 pillows in one of the aisles and handed you one. "I'll do it first." He said before he walked off.

"What do I get?" You need to have some prize somehow. Kaminari narrowed his eyes at you before he sighed, "I'll treat you to whatever you want."

Your eyes were narrowed at the blonde before you nodded your head. Kaminari's face lit up once he saw you nod.

Mina who was holding you shoulder, then signaled you to follow Kaminari. And you did.

You and the group walked aisle to aisle, you guys just basically followed Kaminari around.  But Mina then pulled you back when you took another step.