♡19

■■■■■

■■■■■

You flopped down on your bed, smothering yourself with pillows. Yumie slithered out of her cage, wanting to know the tea.

"Long time no see." She joked as she sat on top of your stomach, you let out a chuckled, She slithered down to the space beside you, letting you sit.

"I'm just happy you decided to visit me." She added, which made you roll your eyes. "So what's the tea?" She eagerly asked.

"There's no tea." You sighed as you ran your fingers through your hair, stopping on some tangles. The white snake tilted her head to the side, a sign that she wasn't buying it.

"Whose room? Eijiro or that dumbass Katsuki?"

You felt your cheeks heat up with the mention of his name, "Katsuki." You answered just loud enough for the little snake beside you to hear.

"Meh." She muttered, suddenly losing interest. "I thought it was Eijiro."

She started slithering away, towards her own tank, probably going to ignore you again and complain that you haven't been hanging out with her.

You chuckled, thinking that your snake was having a little crush on your red haired friend. "I'll let you visit Eijiro later."

Once the snake heard what you said, she quickly turned and slithered to your side which just caused you to laughed out loud.

A knock then stopped your laughters as you turned towards the door, "Eijiro?!" You heard Yumie yell, unfortunately you're the only one that could understand her.

"Let me see who it is." You walked towards the door and turned the door knob, a glob of ash blonde hair meeting your eyes.

"Katsuki." A surprised tone on your voice, you didn't expect Bakugou visiting you.

The said ash blonde scoffed as he pointed inside of your room, "Can I come in, Snakey?" He asked, you quickly nodded as you opened the door wide enough for him to enter.

"Oh great, it's Bakugou." Yumie sarcastically said, Bakugou caught the sight of your pet snake on top of your bed, "Hi Yumie."  He casually greeted as he lied down on your bed.

Yumie just hissed before she slithered towards you, you stifled a laugh already knowing why her attitude changed towards the blonde. "What the fuck."

Bakugou's face held a look of confusion as he stared at the snake that is now perched atop your shoulder. "Come here, Snakey." He ordered and you followed him.

"What's wrong with your snake?" He asked as he slowly tried to touch Yumie who just hissed again and now tried to bite his hand. "What the- ARE YOU RUINING MY IMAGE?!"

He quickly glared at you before his glare landed at Yumie, "I swear to god if he glare at me some more, i'm biting his eyes off." You heard your snake said.

But all Bakugou heard was a series of hiss. "Stupid snake just bad mouthed me, didn't she?" He narrowed his eyes at Yumie.

"He's an idiot." You laughed when you heard what your snake said.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" Bakugou yelled going into a fighting stance. You can already feel Yumie just rolling her eyes. (?)

"Don't mind her." You mumbled sitting on your bed. The ash blonde scoffed not stopping on glaring at the snake.

"I know you fucking love me you damn snake." He tried poking at Yumie again just earning him an almost bite. "You." He mumbled as he pointed at you.

"What did you say to your snake?!" He questioned, "She fucking loves me!"

"NOT ANYMORE, DUMBASS!! I HATE YOU" Yumie yelled, Bakugou growled before he angrily slumped himself beside you. "What did she say?" He asked again.

"She said "Not anymore, Dumbass! I hate you"" You even copied the way Yumie said it. The ash blonde scoffed before he leaned in and smirked at your snake.

"I don't care." As long as your owner isn't the one that hates me, Bakugou wanted to add that to his sentence, but he didn't have the courage to.

"So what are you here for?" You asked as you gave him a side glance, the ash blonde just rolled his eyes before he handed you his phone. He fell back on your bed, covering his eyes with his arms.

"I just finished installing that damn app called 'Tik tok'" He muttered, "You said you'll help me film that fucking video."

You nodded, you opened his phone only to see a picture that made your cheeks heat up.

A picture of you and Bakugou. You were the one who took the picture, behind you was Bakugou with his front hair tied up. He was glaring at the camera while you were smiling widely.

You remember the time you took this picture, Bakugou on the common room and you unfortunately is trying to untangle your hair that is full of knots.

He teased you saying that your hair was a literal birdnest, while his was soft. Once you were done with your hair, you did his, you brushed his hair and you even used your hair tye.

It was a hard time convincing him to not remove the hair tye and you just had to take a picture to remember the memory.

"I'm in your lockscreen wallpaper." You mumbled as you glanced at the boy on your bed. Bakugou didn't try removing the arm that covered his face, cause if he did, you'll just see his pink cheeks.

"Of course, Snakey." He muttered, "You're my bestfriend after all."

"Yeah." A tinge of sadness was evident in your voice, but Bakugou didn't notice it. Luckily, you saw him type his password out infront of you so you easily unlocked his phone. Now the wallpaper was a group photo of the Bakusquad.

"Let's film." You said, you stood up and watched as Bakugou lazily walked towards you.

"Remember, you're the one who wanted to show off your damn body so bare with it." Bakugou mentally reminded himself as he waited for your command.

■■■■■

I decided not to add the rasputin again 'cause you all had Kirishima's ;-;