♡17

■■■■■

■■■■■

"What's the long face for, Kiri?" Mina asked once they arrived inside Kaminari's room. Kirishima plopped himself in Kaminari's bed, while Sero took one of Kami's cap and put it on.

"It's nothing." Kiri answered as he flashed him his usual smile, but Mina just tilted her head with a look that told him she wasn't buying it.

"Probably because (Y/N) isn't here right now." The owner of the room said. Mina glared at Kaminari before she looked back to Kiri.

"If you don't want to tell us, that's fine." She said, standing up before she walked towards the door. "I'm going now, Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Mina!" The two yelled while Kirishima just waved his hand.

"Dude you're so obvious." Sero said right after Mina walked out of the door. Kirishima raised his brow in confusion as he turned to look at the black haired boy.

"We know you like (Y/N)." Kaminari said, Sero nodding his head, agreeing to what Kami said. "The whole song gave it away."

"Even the looks you give her." Added Sero.

"I don't like her, we're just friends." Kirishima said as he looked away, but Kami and Sero just snorted.

Sero pointed at his cap and Kaminari nodded.

"I say you go for her." Kaminari exclaimed which caught Kiri's attention, "I know that she likes Bakugou also,"

"The girl eventually hangs out with you a lot now, she'll realize her feelings." Sero sat beside him as the black haired boy patted his back.

"I said I don't like her." Kiri said again but Sero just placed Kami's hat on his head.

"Okay okay, but if ever you like her, go for it." Kami said before he also sat on his bed. Kirishima just sighed as he stood up.

"I'm going now, goodnight." He said as he closed the door behind him. Kaminari and Sero just shrugged as they looked at each other.

"So what are we going to do here?" You asked as you sat down on Bakugou's chair. On his bedside table stood a picture frame with a picture of him and his parents.

"What if you got your dad's genes?" You asked as you studied his dad, "You could've had brown hair and glasses."

"I was robbed of brown haired Katsuki!" You exclaimed as you placed the picture frame down.

"Tch, I look fucking handsome still." He smirked, you rolled your eyes at his statement but you couldn't disagree, he was indeed handsome.

"By the way, Kirishima's original hair color is black." You stated as you took another picture frame. Surprised that it was a picture of you and Bakugou when the two of you were young.

Bakugou held your hand, looking away at the camera with pink cheeks and a frown while you on the other hand had a smile.

"You're all Kirishima this Kirishima that." Bakugou spatted as he laid down on his bed and turned his back to you as he huffed.

"I didn't know you still have this picture." You said, making the boy face you again, his frown visible.

"I had that ever since that old hag gave it." He clicked his tongue before he placed both of his hand behind his head and closed his eyes.

"Okay." You said as placed his back down. You glanced at it one more time before you stood up and sighed.

"I'll get going now." You said as you walked towards the door, Bakugou quickly stood up and took your hand.

"You can sleep here, you dumbass." He growled before he pulled you towards his bed. "And besides, Aizawa might see you walking down the halls at fucking midnight."

"I'm taking the couch." You mumbled as you walk towards his couch that was not that far from his bed. Bakugou groaned.

"You can sleep beside me, Snakey." He sighed before he laid down. You narrowed your eyes at the ash blonde before you walked towards his bed and laid down beside him.

You softly let out a yawn, looking at the ceiling. "What's the update with Ochaco?" You asked, adding a teasing tone to your voice to hide your real feelings.

"Nothing's new." The ash blonde growled.

"We heard you and Ochaco hanging out inside your room like weeks ago I think." You muttered as you turned towards him and wriggled your eyebrows.

Bakugou placed both of his hands again behind his head, you were, of course, given a great view of his biceps. You laid on your back again to hide your pink cheeks.

"I didn't see you running down the hall, just Racoon eyes, Office depot, and Dunce face." He said.

"Kirishima and I hid in his room." You explained, "We all panicked when we heard you walking towards the door."

'That damn Shitty hair again.' Bakugou thought as he glared at the innocent ceiling.

"Did you sleep in his room?" Bakugou hesitantly asked. You nodded as an answer and Bakugou just grunted. A sudden realization then made you slap your forehead.

"Oh shit, Yumie's totally going to scold me again tomorrow." You said as you slapped your forehead, Bakugou glanced at you with concern.

"Why?" He asked.

"I left her alone all day." You mumbled, your eyes closed as you mentally scolded yourself. Your snake was really going to: A. Scold you B. Ignore you.

Bakugou chuckled as he said, "I want to see Yumie scold you tomorrow." You shook your head as you remembered Yumie.

"Don't go near her for awhile." You said as you gave Bakugou a side glance. Bakugou raised his brow as he turned to you.

Yumie would literally bite him if he goes near her because she saw how sad you got when Bakugou was with Ochaco. But of course, you will not say that to Bakugou.

"She's probably not in the mood for someone around her when she scolds me." You chuckled, You yawned once again before you felt your eyelids getting heavy.

"Tch, sleep now snakey." Bakugou mumbled as he closed his eyes. "Goodnight." He mumbled.

"Mmh goodnight Katsuki." You mumbled back as you turned your back on him, leaving Bakugou to just lazily smile as he looked at your back before he also drift to sleep.

■■■■■

This could've been published a while ago if I just didn't stop writing it halfway and watched tiktok.