♡20

■■■■■

■■■■■

"For today's activity, i'm going to pair you all up." Aizawa announced before he readied his yellow sleeping bag.

The whole class erupted into sighs when they heard of another activity, maybe if it was am outdoor activity they would've liked it, but it was written one based on Aizawa now on the floor inside of his sleeping bag.

"I will let you pick your own partners," Aizawa started once again, you can see Sero already signaling at Momo to partner with him again, you can hear a "Come on, we did good last time we were partners"

But the black haired boy was turned down which caused you to snort. "Let me finish first," Aizawa said as he threw you a glare which made you shut up.

Bakugou looked at you with a teasing smirk and you just rolled your eyes at him.

"You will do this activity in a span of 1 week," Aizawa continued, "I know you guys know each other by now, but I want this activity to be a getting to know each other one."

"You guys will be making a whole notebook dedicated to your partner, write all their weaknesses, their strong points and also all their favorites."

"That's all." Aizawa ended as he turned his back to the class. The class erupted into "Partner with me", each and every student pairinh up with someone they're comfortable with.

"(Y/N)! COME HERE!" Kirishima yelled so he can be heard from all the ruckus(?)

You softly smiled as you stood up, only to stop when you saw Kirishima getting tackled by Kaminari, "what's up with them?" You mumbled.

"Bro, please don't partner up with (Y/N)." The blonde pleaded as he hugged the red haired boy, Kirishima tried breaking out of his grasp but the way Kami looked at him with those sad puppy eyes caught him off guard.

"Why?" Kiri sighed as his lips went into a thin line. Kaminari quickly removed his arms.

"Do you like (Y/N) too?" Kirishima asked as he rubbed the back of his neck, he leaned onto the table behind him and looked at the ground.

"No!" Kami quickly answered, waving his hands infront of him. "Wait, what do you mean "too"?" He raised his brows at Kiri who was taken aback by his words.

His lack of answer for the past 5 seconds was already an answer for Kaminari, "I knew it!" He ran around the room with his hands up, even circling around you which you find weird before he went back to Kiri's side.

"Such a fucking dumbass." You heard Bakugou mumble, you flinched when you heard his voice behind you.

"You're my partner." He said with no hesitant as he took your hand and pulled you towards his seat, "But I didn't agree yet!" You complained.

"Tch, I don't care."

You rolled your eyes once you heard the ash blonde's reply. You leaned towards him, "Isn't this a great opportunity to learn new things about Ochaco?" You whispered.

"You already know a lot of things about me, Katsuki."

Bakugou ran his hand through his hair, "I know you're hiding something new and i'm here to find out."

On the other hand, Kirishima watched as Kaminari went up to him again, "Goodluck bro, I think (Y/N) likes Bakugou." Kaminari awkwardly said.

"Bakugou paired up with her." Kirishima mumbled, a hint of dissapointment and sadness on his voice.

"That's really what I planned." Kaminari said as he scratched the back of his head, Kiri shot him a look of disbelief. "I'm sorry, okay?!"

"I didn't know you like (Y/N), I actually saw Bakugou looking at her when Aizawa said to partner up." Kirishima looked at you as you leaned in towards Bakugou and whispered something to his ear.

He also noticed the way Bakugou's cheeks had a tinge of pink in them.

"You called (Y/N) to partner up with you so I tried to stop you so Bakugou can ask her."

"So you're picking Bakugou's side?" Kiri asked as he gave the blonde a side glance, Kaminari quickly shook his head, his eyes wide like saucers.

"I had this deal with Sero, If (Y/N) ends up with Bakugou, he'll pay me." Kaminari explained, "But I'll help you with (Y/N), the two of you look good for each other."

Kirishima just smiled at his friend in which Kaminari then returned.

Back to you and Bakugou, "First of all, What have you been saying to Yumie?" Bakugou glared at you, suddenly gaining the courage to also lean in closer to your face.

"I didn't say anything." Good thing, you said it without even stuttering. But the pink of your cheeks was enough to make Bakugou smirk, thinking that he has an effect on you.

He suddenly squished your face with his hand, "Come on, Snakey."

"Yumie loves me but now she's just being a total brat." He complained, still not letting go of your face.

You removed his hand before you immediately massaged your face, "What was that for?!"

"I just feel like it."

You turned your head to avoid his gaze, you met Ochaco's eyes who suddenly widened when you saw her staring at you and Bakugou.

"Looks like your hard work paid off." You mumbled, "Ochaco's staring at us."

Bakugou glanced at Ochaco for a second before he returned his gaze to you, "Don't mind her."

"Aww, look at how pink your cheek is." You teased as you pinched his cheeks, "Let go of my cheeks, Goddamnit!" He yelled.

You chuckled once you let go of his cheeks which were now red.

The sound of the bell ringing then filled the classroom, Aizawa stood up before he walked towards the door,

"I hope all of you planned something and didn't just play with each other." He mumbled as he gave you and Bakugou a glance. Bakugou just clicked his tongue while you awkwardly nodded.

■■■■■

Due to the news of Wattpad deleting books, I know my books are not NSFW but I'm still going to repost them on other sites. Don't worry i'm not gonna leave wattpad.

These are my accounts:
Tumblr : baku-biss
Ao3 : idyllictomuuu
Inkitt : IdyllicTomura