facing the problems....

Next morning sid woke up first....as soon as he open his eyes he frowned looking at the unfamiliar walls of the room he took a minute to realise that they are not in the shukla mantion......he sighed and his eyes moved to his wife....who was sleeping by hugging him tightly and burrying her self completely in his chest ...and was trying to snuggle more into him but frowned because there was no space left between them to cuddle.....because sana was glued to him tightly......
Sid smiled at her antics and kissed her forehead and wrapped her one arm around her bare waist due to which she smiled in her sleep and made a cute pout demanding him to kiss her pout.....sid shake his head at her antics and kissed her pout and just touched her warm  lips with his cold ones for few minutes.....after sometime he got down from the bed and arranged pillows on the bed and pecked her forehead and got ready to go for gymnn.....
He knew that sana was hell tired and she will not wakeup anytime soon

he came back and took a shower and got ready to go to feild for practice.....
At that time sana  opened her eyes....and sat up...her eyes fell on sid who was all set to got to his practice session.....

Sana : aap itni jaldi uthgye jaana...

Sid : bacha its already 9:15 haye rabba mai inni late hgyi kush ka protien shake maa ki chai vikku bhai juice mera kiyu bhi uthgya hga usko aur bacho ko park leke jana tha haye sidharth apne uthaya kyu ni aaj baaz kiran bhi aane wale the vapas vo bhi agye honge aur.....

Suddenly reality hit her heard and she looked around the unfamiliar walls of the house and recalled everything her eyes started getting watery remembring all of them ......sid heart's ache looking at her and he was kind of feeling overwhelmed also seeing the love she has stored in her heart for their famjam....he went up to her and made her sat in his lap....

Sana : bebu

Sid : ha mera bachaa(stroking her hairs lovingly)

Sana : ghar ki yaad aari hai bhut.. kaise rhenge

Sid : rhna to pdega na shehnaaz aur tu to meri strong baby hai na...meri naaz phr air thode din ki baat hai bas...phr dekhna hum vapas apne ghar m hone apne logo k pass.....

Sana looked in his eyes seeking for the assurance and sid kissed her forehead in....response....

In the shukla mansion.....

Kush woke up around 9:40 rubbing his eyes....and...his eyes went up to the wall clock..and he literally fell from....the bed seeing the time....

Kush : ohh teri behen ki....
(rubbing her bum)

He shook vikas from his shoulder in order to wake him...up

Kush : oh kumbkaran k kumb k mele m bichde hue bhai uthja....

Not getting any reply kush just pour the whole jug of water on him.....

Vikas : aah kamene subah subah kyu uthaya jab khushi aayegi uthane juice leke tab uthunga.......

Kush : bhai mere pretkaal ke 9:30 baj chuje hai....

Vikas : vo pratahkaal hota hai kush.....

Kush : ohh bhyi maro mujhe ise nind m bhi meri sexy si hindi ki aisi taisi krni hai....bhai uth vrna aaj meeting aur project dono gye....

Vikas : hn thik hai na abhi 9:30 hi to.....

Realising the time vikas also woke up with a jerk....

Vikas : what the hell margye aaj....to ....khushi kaha rhgyi aaj uthaya kyu ni....

Kush : mera protien shake bhi ni aya.....

Both of them hurriedly got ready.....and went downstairs yelling sana's name......where all of them were chit chatting at the breakfast table......