sidnaaz chale italy

Sid open her eyes in morning to witness the most beautuful site ever
Sana was totally over him her lips rested on his heart her hands encircled around his neck.......and bare legs entagled.....and his hands around her waist holding her tightly.....the heat of their bare bodies entagled together...was giving them warmth against the cool morning breeze.....sid was still inside her because sana didnt let him comeout.....sid started making patterns on her waist......and was caressing her hair.....sama stirred in sleep....and nuzzled her nose in his chest.......
Sid knew....she will feel damnn sore after she will wake up so sid....was about to get up.....to prepare a hot water bath for sana but as soon as sid.....tried to get up sana sana stirred in sleep because of pain and feeling incomplete suddenly.......and hugged him tightly .....
And kissed his chest....

Sid : bacha uthne de plss...(while pecking het forehead and caressing her hair)

Sana : noo pls aise hi raho mere pass....

Sid : jaan dard hga bhut plss hot water bath ready krne de fir se sojana plss....

Sana didnt said anything....and just nuzzled her nose in his chest......
Sid sighed.....in defeat as he know very well how stubborn sana is....

Sid : fine mai kahi ni jara but let me come out of uh bacha....

Sana again nodded in a no...but sid sternly said

Sid : shehnaaz

Sana pouted sadly but didnt said any thing....

Sid carefully pulled himself out from her....she hissed in pain....

Sana : ahh...amma

Sid : seriously baby tujhe amma yaad ari h ye sab m bhi....

Sana : ahaan kya h mereko dard hua...sone do plss...(saying this she hugged the pillow which was present on a corner....and hid her face inside it)

Sid smiled looking at her little munchkin's cuteness and patted her head and kissed her forehead.....he knew she will be in pain...so sid quickly wore his track pants...and went towards the bedroom...and filled the bath tub with warm water and ......and arranged her clothes on bed.....after getting satisfied with his work he move towards terrace...and saw that sana was still sleeping...

Sid : meri sleeping beauty😂😂

Sid sat beside her and caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead and nose sana smiled in her sleep and kept her head in his lap.....and shoved her  face inside his stomach...

Sid : baby get up chal nahale fir hume ghar bhi jana hai and shaam ko flight bhi hai chal aaja....

Sana listening about flight immidiately got up....

Sana : haye m bhul gyi thi shit

Sana was about to get up but sid immidiately lift her in his arms...

Sid : mai hu na yaha tu kyu mehnat krri h

Sana : are but mai thik hu. 

Sid : it will pain na baba

Sana smiled at his caring nature and kissed his lips....

Sid looked at her amazed and asked...

Sid : yeh kya tha...

Sana : morning kissi 😁😁energy milti h na phir....

Sid : acha to madam energy kiss kiss cheezo se molti h practical krke dikhao...

Sana hit his shoulder playfully and said ...

Sana : sharam ni bachi na thodi si bhi

Sid : meri jaan jisne kari sharam uske foote karam😂😂😂😂😂