surprise n lagayi watt....

So after sidharth left the big boss house.... house  he was sure about what he want to do now........he decided ki it was the time he wanted to make it official and let the world know to whom his heart and soul belongs too
He decided ki after the finale on the awards night he will announce their marriage.........
On the other hand after sid kush and vikas left.....she was feeling very lonely.....and was missing them badly......she was sitting on her bed and was wearing sid's hoodie....which was too long for her and was like a dress for her....because it was reaching till her knees.....and she was wearing kushal's band in one hand....which he gave her while leaving the house......and in the other she was wearing the bracelet which vikas gifted her......and she also sprayed sid's perfume ki jisse sid k jaisa smell kre.........she didnt knew when tears started falling from her eyes........
It was midnight she went inside the luggage area took out her wedding picture.....and hugged her...close to heart....

Sana : i miss uh bebu.....pata hai gussa ara h bhut ab meko.....mujhe yaad ari h apki bhut.....lekin dekho na i cant even miss uh properly.....aur m weak bhi ni pd skti because i promised uh ki i will be your sherni......and show jeetkar hi bahar aaungi ......i seriously miss uh bebu.....and i know aap bhi meko miss krre ho hna .......bus ab ye intezar jaldi khatam hojaye....i swear mai .....kahi ni jaanedungi apko phr aur na maine khud jana hai.....

Sana kept talking to his photo and was just hugging their wedding picture close to her heart........

On the other hand sid was also feeking very sad and was missing her he wanted her so badly ........he was ......just thinking ki how a girl has changed him to this extend how madly he has fallen for her ki he cant even breathe without remembering her .......

Sid : mrs shehnaaz sidharth shukla  kya kardiya h tune mere sath i cant even breathe without remembring uh....i am so much in love with uh baby...uh have no idea about it.......i miss uh baby....but tere aage weak bhi to ni padskta ...teri strength jo banna h......i just wiah ye intezaar jaldi khatam hjaye ......

Finally sidharth went inside shukla mansion and as soon as he entered.....he was bombarded with tons of quiestions.....

Rita ma : kaisi h meri bachi thik h na vo.....

Mahi : hn hum sab ko miss to karti h na vo.....

Preeti : kya message bhijwaya usne humare liye....

Pihu and ruhi : mamma maami kaisi h.....

Sidharth : are shant hjao yaar kya bullet train ki tarah bhage jare ho aur apki jankari k liye mai bhi gaya tha ghar se dur meri chinta ni h kisiko....

Preeti's husband : abe tera kya h bhai tu to vaise bhi aadhe sal idhar udhar ghumta rhta h balla leke apna

Sid : jiju thodi to izzat dediya kro yar.....

Jiju : beta shaadi k baad pati ki life m izzat namak shabd se dur dur tak koi vasta ni rhta.....

Preeti di glared at him and rita ma said...

Rita ma : offo bad m.ladna phle jo pucha h vo bata na kaisi h meri bachi.....

Sid : vo bilkul thik h.....usne aap sab logo k liye bhut sara pyaar bheja h aur kaha h ki usji jyada tention mat lo and vo bhi aplogo ko bhut miss krri h aur show jeetkr fatafat vapas aayegi.......

Mahi : babaji meher kare....acha usko dresses pasand aaye ab....

Sid : hn bhabhi bhut khush h vo.....khri thi bhabhi ko bolna keep up the good work....

All giggled at this statement.....

Sid : kush aur vikas aagye sheffu ko airport se pick krke....