rashmi and paras exposed..🙌🙌

So after that....few more awards were distributed .......amd the award giving ceremony came to an end than the announce for the after party was made...and all the people made there way to the hall where party and dinner was arranged for them........

On the other hand rashmi paras arhaan mahira...they four were jealous and were fuming in jealousy because...paras and arhaan didnt even get a single .....award....and mahira was not liking the limelight given to shehnaaz and how everyone was adoring her and she was getting all the attention and being the centre of attraction along with sidharth....where as rashmi was fuming in anger.....because she was totally hating the fact that sidharth is getting all the love and popularity now......he is getting all the name and fame....and along with him as his better half sana was getting all the importance and attention.....
And her personality is so charming and possitive.....and moreover the thing which triggered her the most was the love that sidharth has for shehnaaz when she saw them together in bb she was not liking it then also but ustime she didnt knew that they both are husband and wife......and on the otherhand.....this side of sid...the caring loving possessive sidharth shukla she was seeing it for the firat time she despirately wanted to be in that limelight because arhaan ka to use pata chalgya tha....so just wanted to destroy tge peace and smile on sid's and sana's face.........

So she signalled paras that now she will exicute her plan with a smirk.....and paras gave her a thumbsup with and evil smirk.....

After sometime paras came and took rashmi to a corner.... and handed over a white colour packet to her.....

Paras : ye le aur adha dalne ko boldiyo....adhe se kaam hojayega humara....

Rashmi : hn hn pata h mujhe.....tujhe to plan yaad h na saara....
Hn bhyi ye plan kaisi bhulskta hu ......

Flashback : after finale.....when all get back to their respective hotel rooms....paras and rashmi were...along with arhaan were fuming in anger and jealousy.....because all the things were now in sidharth's side...

Arhaan : fuck dude...ye shukla phr se jeetgaya ...is season isne jo tabahi machahyi h ab uska seedha seedha consequence hum bhugtenge......
Ab to indian team ki captaincy to dur playing 11 m bhi jagah miljaye vo bhi bhut bdi baat hgi....kya kre...

Paras : kuch to karna pdega kyunki agar ye aise hi khelta raha to humara khek khatam hjayega...iski khushiyon ko to mujhe tabah krna h vo jo khushi aur suskoon h iske chehre par vo mera h......kuch socho.....

Rashmi : shant hojao tum dono......is shukla ka to intezaam maine kardiya hai...bhut uchal raha hai ina ye aur iski vo biwi....indono ki khushiyan tabah krdungi mai......pichli baar to kewal molestation ke case m fasaya tha na ise aur ye depression m gaya tha....abki baar ....maine kuch aisa socha hai ki aaj k baad zindagi kabhi cricket ni khel payega........

Arhaan : kya krogi ab rash tum.....

Rashmi : paras mujhe steroids (drugs)
lake dega..... Aur kal jab party m sab busy hnge mai sidharth ki drinks m drugs miladungi.......bs uske baad ka tamasha dekhtte jaana tum log.....jab sidharth pr ye ilzaam sacha sabit hga saari zindagi cricket ni khelpayega ban jo lag jayega....

With that they started laughing....evily.....

Flashback end......

Paras : lekin koi ye kaam....krne ko raazi bhi hoga ya ni....

Rashmi : agar nhi hga to hum raazi karwayenge....kyunki...
mujhe har haal m is waqt ye jo khushi aur sukoon us sidharth shukla aur uski biwi k chehre par dikhra h na vo tabah karna hai.....

Paras : ab aayega maza.....jis  tarah phle isse iska sab kuch cheena tha ab bhi vhi krunga history is goint to repeat itself......lekin abhi hume kisi aise insaan ko dhundna hoga jo humara kaam....ache  se kre....