uh are my world.....

Sana was exhausted because of all the things and with 2 hours continuous...long practice....she saw ken and he smiled at her mischeviously....
She got confused but shrugged off ger thoughts and asked him....

Sana : oye khotte mera outfit ded la mujhe m ready hojau kyunki sabto phli entry meri h......

Ken : umm us outfit ko phen n m abhi time h fir now tujhe ye pehnna hai..

Sana : hn par ye h kya

Ken : khud hi dekhle

Sana opened the parcel and she get astonished seeing the dress infront of her.....and she easily recognised who had sent it.....because she wanted this dress from a long time but she didnt told sidharth about it...but who she was talking about that man literally have the power to read every fucking emotions from her face and eyes.....

but who she was talking about that man literally have the power to read every fucking emotions from her face and eyes

Then she noticed a letter in that packet she quickly opened it and start reading it........

Hlo mera bacha dress dekhkr pata chal hi gya hga kisne bheja h parcel.....i know sorry is a very small world for the blunder i have done aur teri maafi k liye kuch bhi krne ko taiyaar hu .....lkin plss isse phle tu us ghar m jaaye mai tujhe sab kuch batana chahta hu jo mere dil m h aone dila ka haal tune sunadiya baby ab meri baari h aur m vaad karta hu tu jo saza degi mujhe manzoor hogi par mai apne dil ka haal sunaye bina ni bhejskta tujhe us ghar m......so jaldi se ready hoja rakesh kaka will be there to pick uh up....

Waiting for uh mera baby panda..😘

Sana's heart was ready to burst out this man is totally insane rulata bhi yhi h hurt bhi yhi krega lkin at the end he will be the only one to fix it......
Coz he is the one who has her heart solely....

But she was tensed because her entry was there in just 1 hr...but it was like god was on their side today siddenly kaushal called her

Kaushal : hey sana

Sana : hn bhai

Kaushal : san vo na ab teri entry last m..hni h kuch reschedule hua h so isliye abhi uh have aprox 5 hours with uh to ram se karna sab .....

Sana : umm ohh..ohkk

She sighed and went to change it and she straightened her hair applied a red lio liquid and did nude makeup..just as he likes ....

There was a message in her phone that the car has been parked outside and is waiting for her she quickly greeted rakesh kaka with a faint smile and sat inside the car.....

During the Whole ride sana was just thinking what the hell ye admi samajhta kya hai apne aap ko kabhi mere liye surprise plan krenge kabhi gusse se bhadak pdenge meri koi feeling ni h twada kutta tommy sada kutta kutta maine baat hi ni krni h meri koi galti bhi ni thi fir bhi itna kuch sunadiya mainu
Pagal kardiya h mujhe haddh h yaar.......