Party at Aaron house :

Roya became ready and she also invited Stella too. And she agree to come.

We reach to the destination to gather.

Aaron welcome us with his bright smile. Looking more nervous today. Why is he nervous? We hugs and he only hand shake with Roya. The threat is working. But what surprised us most, he hug Stella. Not a friendly hug though!

Me and Roya has shocked expression on our faces. We both look into each other for a while.
Are we missing something?

I cough a little. He spare Stella. Stella is also looking nervous.
Aaron said "Oh. Come let's enjoy the party. By the way Roya you are looking beautiful and Stella you are looking great also "

Stella said "thank you. You are also looking good"

We sometimes talk with each other.

After sometime I noticed that Aaron & Stella talk a little too much with each other. They are acting so weird. Smiling, and also Aaron is becoming more touchy with her. And what make more suspicious he is not looking at other girls or neither commenting anything about them. Just too much into Stella.

I look at Roya. She is Also looking at me with same confused eyes. We are thinking the same.
Roya is feeling tried, so we tell Aaron that we are leaving.
Aaron said "you guys are leaving so soon ! Stay some more time"
"I want to but Roya is not feeling well"
He give me a glass of water what he was going to drink .

"here drink some water, Okey men. You guys go. I will drop Stella"

I took and I drink some water "yeah. We can see that. Just too much friendly I can see "

"I am just trying to be nice."

"haha tell that to other. I know you very well"

We leave that place and reach to our mansion. I am sweating heavy.
Whats wrong with me?

Roya go to change her clothes!!

I got a call from Aaron! Why is he calling me now??

"Hey hello John. Are you Okey?"
"I am  fine. Just feeling weird. I don't know. Why you asked me that?"
"if you want come to my place you are gonna feel better!"
"are you opening a hospital and now promoting for that! What will change if I came there?"
"do not joke this time. And what I am saying hear it carefully!"
"you are scaring men now. Did I eat something wrong! Did you mixed poinson or something!"
"worst then that! Don't kill me after hearing that."
" tell me fast? You are killing me with suspension"
"actually I... I...."
"you?"
"I give you a glass of water remember? In that I mixed sex pill for myself. I forget about that and while talking I give it to you. I am sorry men. In night I was going to meet Anglia"
"what! You give me sex pill!!! "

Aaron 's POV :

After John & Roya leave, I came back to Stella to bar. Now I can talk to her without hiding. It is so tough to hiding something from John. And I don't understand why we are still hiding that we are dating.

I am also agreed on her stupid condition.

I approach Stella. "you are looking so hot by the way"

She was drinking a wine"you drink that water which I give you "
Why is she want me to drink water. There is so many alcohol. I pick up glass water and drink it.
I told her" now I drink water. Happy miss Stella?now give me my reward. The kiss I am waiting for long time"
" what happened to the earlier one, I give you"
"what's the big deal! I give that one to John,while talking. He drink it and leave for his home!"
She making it a big issue

She jump from her place and cover her face with her palm.
She look at me with horror "you.... You give that to John!?? Oh my God"
"what you mixed a poison in that to kill me?"
She gulped and bit her lips
"I actually mix sex pill in there to see what will do after it. I was just curious!"
I would be glad if someone throw me to 30 floor but after hearing this I am upset. John is finish. You will kill me tomorrow. A sex pill . He is going to die in pain. He is married but I also know what kind of relationship they share!!

I asked Stella "why do you do that! Now what is going to happened. He will die in pain and what if he do something wrong. The pill will react his head too."
"silly I mix it with water to be on sense. He will not do that to Roya,will he?"
"I am going to call him and telling him to come back!"
"do not tell him that I did it. What will he think? Tell that you mix it for yourself and while talking you forget about it"
"how many lie I have to tell for you and for your information I can do better without any pill."
"I was just Playing with you"
While calling to John number "playing, you are playing. If I drink that glass of water I would show you how to play properly. John is a beast on sex. He can break bed without sex pill God know what will he is gonna break! He will kill me if he live."

He pick up the phone
"Hey. Hello are you okey"

~~~

A/N :I don't know where I get this idea. But I think it is funny.

            Vote, comment & Follow