||•X Dynasty~Along The Cherry Blossoms,Only With You•||

Kai's POV
I wake up, checking if everything happened yesterday was just a dream. But...It's true, we can't be together anymore....

There's no such things as reasons
It simply just danced and faded

I don't know where did I went wrong, all I do is to love the woman I cherish forever.

But for some reason, her parents set us apart. They broke us...They want her to get married to the prince of X Dynasty, Prince Ruka.

'Why can't we live like a normal couple and be together for how long we want?'

That's the only thought in my mind right now while doing my daily routine.

The words I want to tell you are
still shaking inside me
Ah

I want her to be with me forever, I want to tell her that we could run away if she want...But probably she will not allow it.

My promise, the words I want to tell..The feelings that I want to express to her are here, still inside of me. I want to let them out but I just couldn't. They are still shaking inside me after what happened yesterday.

'Yeah, we can't be together forever...I couldn't give her a better life. But,..I couldn't just let her go.'

As I walked to the mountainside to collect myself, I passed the cherry blossom tree where we build our relationship and plans for the future...But that future will never come.

---Flashback---
(2 years ago)

I decided to love you and only you

"On this day, I promise to love Nana and only Nana!" I shouted happily on the top of mountain as I realized what feeling was that.

Yes, the feelings are called love!

I decided to protect you and only you

Even if I am not sure if she likes me back or not, I will still love her and only her.

Ought to protect her even if it will cost my life...

And promised to the moon that I will do everything for her.
---Flashback end---

I couldn't stop the tears from falling down....

But I can't be the one to do it anymore
Goodbye, goodbye

All that promise...It was just shattered yesterday, the day that I hope to never come.

"Goodbye...." Those words came out from my mouth that I will never regret to say.

It may be a painful word for the both of us but this goodbye is not our end.

This goodbye is just the beginning of our chapter--The lovers' chapter.

Those memories will remain inside me forever, those memories were the memories I can't loose...I will cherish it even in my next life...

I decided to walk away and continue to walk around the mountain to collect myself and start over again....Start over again with the memories of my lover and find a way to be with her....

Like the cherry blossoms falling
Your voice goes distant

But I stopped, I decided to watch the falling cherry blossom petals. It's beautiful, as beautiful as the falling cherry blossom petals few years ago, where I started to fall too...To fall for the woman that I can't have forever.