||•X Dynasty~Just The Way You Are•||

Kai's POV
It's morning again, I gotta wake up or else I would be late, I don't want Nana to wait for me.

I ready myself, fixed my bed, take a bath and eat breakfast. As soon as we finish eating breakfast, I started to leave.

I wave my hand signaling goodbye to my family and start to walk away.
'So today's the day huh. I would confess to her no matter what!' I thought determinately.
[A/N: That's the spirit!~]

~On his way to the mountainside~
As I walk further, I couldn't stop myself from imagining Nana's features again.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her eyes are beautiful. It doesn't hide any other evil motives. And it shine everytime she train herself determinately and when she is excited. When she is happy and comfortable with the person she talks, her eye colour's texture look like a peaceful clouds; just floating up in the sky. It's so carefree.

Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

Her hair,yes that brown smooth and silky hair I touched few years ago. It's still smooth and silky. It looks like a water streaming at the peaceful river everytime she move.

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday

If she ever like me back,I will always stay at her side. Everyday I'll tell her that I love her,she's beautiful, she is the angel that God gave me.

She's the girl who I treasure mostly, making my heart thump every time I see her. I am ready to protect her and sacrifice for her...even if she wouldn't like me back.

I also remember some flashbacks from our various meetings as I walk.

--Flashback (5 years ago)--
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me

"Hey Nana,you know what, you are so beautiful!" I beamed.
"W-what?!" She uttered.
"I said you are beautiful!" I repeated, grinning widely at her.
"Y-y-you idiot! I am not that beautiful you know!" She replied, blushing madly and started to walk away.
[A/N: Why do I feel Nana's Tsundere side here (laughs nervously)]
--End of Flashback--

She left me without saying proper goodbye to that day, but I still love her.

And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see

That day, when I compliment her, I fall in love with her completely. But she didn't even notice it. It's a good thing for me, it will not ruin our friendship if she didn't like me back.

But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say

I arrived at the mountainside. I look directly at the other side of the mountainside and I can see Nana over there. We both arrived at the mountainside at the same time.
"Hey Kai!" She greet me.
"Hey I think you are way too early for your today's training." I replied, surprised at how early she is today.

Silence....

Silence.....

Silence....

"The truth is...I have to tell you something." We both said at the same time. She started to blush and look at me nervously.
"O-okay. You first." She said.
"Okay. But are you sure you are okay? 'Cause your face is so red." I asked worriedly.
"Don't worry, I am fine!" She said with a reassuring smile.