||•X Dynasty~Welcome Back, My Beloved....Mother knows it?•||

TIMESKIP
---8 months later---
Kai's POV
It's been eight months since Nana left.

Everyday in my life, I always pray for her to comeback safely and jump into my open arms again. And to spend the rest of her life with me.

'Gosh, I miss her very much. I couldn't get in touch to her for the past eight months. Even her pigeon courier didn't come here for eight months. Is she alright? Did they--ouch!'

I stop thinking. I was chopping vegetables for breakfast when suddenly I felt a tinge of pain from one of my fingers......I sliced my own fingertip!!

So I find the cleaning aid.

While cleaning my wound, I saw Nana's pigeon courier. Carrying a letter in his leg.

Nana's POV
It's been eight months since we departed at the capital.

And guess what....

We won! Finally, I can go home now and meet Kai!

Right now, we are packing up our things so I thought it would be a good opportunity to write a letter to Kai and let my pigeon courier, Seth send it to him.

'Kai,

Honey guess what?

We won in the war!!! And yeah we are now going back to capital. Do you have a free time? Please meet me at the cherry blossom tree. I missed you so much. I love you, Honey~

-Nana'

And my pigeon courier did the rest of the work.

Kai's POV
I opened the letter that the pigeon carried. I read it silently....

I cried in happiness...Nana is safe!

Right now, Mom continued chopping the vegetables for me.

When they will be departing in their camp site now, it will take them 5 hours to reach the capital. So I have a time to prepare and eat breakfast.

I still 2 hours remaining but I couldn't contain the excitement in my pants.

Imagine, meeting your girl again after eight months under the tree where your love story began and where you two plan where your relationship will go on? I know it's cliché love story but I treasure it so much.

1 hour.....

30 minutes......

I started to walk through the forest and go to the mountainside.

Nana's POV
~In their house~
As soon as I reached our house, I began to change my clothes into more comfortable one.

I hurriedly walk down the halls.

When I reached the gates, I encounter mother there.

"Hey Nana, where are you going?" She asked me.

"Nothing Mom, just meeting my friend at the forest."

"Then be careful okay? Come back here before sunset."

"Yes Mom!" I beamed.

Author's POV
Naomi, mother of Nana, is suspicious of her child so she decided to follow her daughter secretly. To know what is going on.

Kai's POV
~At the mountainside~
I already reached the mountainside. It's already spring now. As the season changes, my love for her never change. It's always the same no matter how long we didn't see each other. No matter what happens.