ch: 3 (new dad ❤️+ fireback to ex 🔥)

Y/m pov:
I went inside my house and changed my clothes. After changing i went to check both of my daughters but as i opened the door i saw cizee as well sleeping with sia and y/n . I slightly shaked y/n and she opened her eyes so i asked her.
Y/m : what is cizee doing here??
Y/n : i went to visit dad's grave before and sia was alone in home, i didn't wanted to leave her alone so i called cizee to take care to her while i am out(she said in sleepy voice)
Y/m: okay!! I will take sia to my room so you and cizee can sleep comfortably. Good night sweetie 😴
Y/n: goodnight mom😴

Next day:
All woke up on time and ate their breakfast. After breakfast cizee went home and y/n and y/m thanked her.

Gong yoo called kaira and told her to get ready so they can go and report the manager.

They reported the manager and came out of police station.
Y/m: thank you so much gong yoo-ssi
Gong yoo: no no its okay... mention not.
Y/m: but still you helped me so much.
Gong yoo: btw how come your daughter is so brave that she could beat a shit out of that guy??
Y/m: her dad was a soldier, when she was small she saw her dad boxing with some of his friends and after that she told his she wanted to be strong like him. And her dad trained her for 7 years.
Gong yoo: woaaahh!! From what age did she started training??
Y/m: from 7 years old to 13 years old.
Gong yoo: why didn't she train after that.
Y/m: she does sometimes but without her dad.
Gong yoo: why??
Y/m: because he died a year ago.
Gong yoo: i am sorry...
Y/m : its okay

3months later:
Gong yoo needed to stay here for a long time because of his business problems and became close with kiara . Gong and kiara both shared about how their love of their life died . Gong already build up his feelings for kaira but kaira didn't know about it.

On the other side y/n was regular to her school and brandon didn't matter her at all . She would pass by him without even looking at him. And brandon started thinking about her again . Brandon was feeling angry seeing her get back to who she was.

Brandon pov (before they were in relationship):
Its been 1 month that i transferred to this school and like my previous school i am a popular guy here and every girl loves me. I was sitting with my friends and talking about some stuffs, when a girl passed by me without looking at me. I was surprised to see a girl passed by without looking or fangirling on me. So i asked my friends who she was. They said she was a savage queen of this school , they said she was in many relationship but never let a boy touch her and whenever she broke up with them . She would fireback at them that even they can't do anything. So i decided to talk to her .

Brandon: hey!! (I said smiling)
Y/n: (she raised one of her eyebrow and look at me)
Brandon: i said hey!! Won't you answer me??
Y/n: who the fuck even are you?(i was shocked )
Brandon: i am Brandon and i just transferred here 1 month ago
Y/n: oh so you are that popular boy that every girl Fangirls nowadays.
Brandon: well ya... because i am handsome.(i said in a flirty way because i like flirting we girls)
Y/n: the girls in our school are really blind(she said that made me angry and she just left)

I went back to my friends and they were laughing at me now . So i made a bet that I will get that girl y/n. But one of my friend said i need to change her behaviour and i need to touch her, Even if it's just holding hands . I accept the bet.

I chased her for like 4 months and she finally agreed to be with me. I agree she was hard to get but i got it.

Now it was 3 month of our relationship but its like impossible to change her behaviour. So, i decided to talk to her. I told her she is too rude to others and pleaded her to change her behaviour so we can get along with many people. But she denied it saying the people talk bad about their relationship and she can't help herself to fireback on them. I almost gave up on my bet . But i noticed y/n was getting jealous of my salsa partner . And ngl she was sweet and beautiful to everyone. So i started talking to her and being a little friendly to her . After some days y/n started being soft to other people. I could see the change and i was happy that the my bet to really going to be successful. But suddenly y/n joined our salsa team and everyones partner change. I was angry because my partner was really beautiful and i got someone who wasn't even my type . Y/n was my type but our first conversation hurted my pride so i wanted revenge. Before our school performance i holded y/n hand and that when my bet completed. My friends saw me holding y/n's hand and i won the bet. After the performance , i broke up with her and she was a crying mess and i got all the money that was on bet. Now i can be with that beautiful girl again.
(A/n: when the salsa partner changed brandon went to his partner that night and proposed her but the girl demanded breakup between Brandon and y/n , Brandon told about the bet to that girl and the girl agreed to be with him )