chapter:9

Y/n changed her clothes into a comfy one and got out of her room....she went toward the kitchen and saw everyone there waiting for her. They had theor breakfast together and were passing their times on things that they like to do as none of them were allowed to go out of the building. In afternoon Y/n was watching the video of how to make cake in youtube as she starving for it. She went to kitchen and started to make it .

Moon and txt pov(excluding y/n):
It was 1pm and they already had their lunch as well everyone was busy in their own world but suddenly yoona spoke.

Yoona: hey guys!! I am bored. Why don't we take our own partners to tour the building as they haven't seen it.
Beomgyu: ya thats a good idea.
Kai: yg building is like another planet. I wanted to see the building but i didn't know who should I ask.
Krystal: aigoo!! Come here i will take you to tour little kiddo.
Kai: yahhh! I am elder then you.
Krystal: but you act younger than me..now lets go!!

Krystal took kai , taehyun went with yerin, yoona and beomgyu went together but soobin , sana and yeonjun was still there . Then yeonjun spoke.

Yeonjun: why don't you both go together?
Soobin: but hyung..you will be alone out here.
Sana: y/n is in kitchen tell her to take you to tour this building...i am borrowing soobin for a while from you
Yeonjun: okay 👌 enjoy😊
Soobin: bye hyung!!

Sana dragged soobin with her and yeonjun went to kitchen to ask y/n to take him but when he went to kitchen he saw a mess out there.

Y/n was sitting in the floor crying soundlessly as she failed to make cake and yeonjun saw her . Yeonjun saw some flour on y/n face and wiped it off  .

Y/n pov:
Yeonjun saw me and asked.

Yeonjun: what are you doing?
Y/n: i was trying to make cake but i couldn't do it.
Yeonjun: are you sure you are making cake?
Y/n: ya of course.
Yeonjun: but all the flour and creams are on your face instead of cake (he chuckled)
Y/n: 😐😑

Then he suddenly came closer and wiped the flour off my face that made my heartbeat faster than speed of light .

Yeonjun: let me help you to make cake.
Y/n: okay 👌

They started making cake and after sometime y/n went to the food cabinet to take sugar but she couldn't reach her height there and yeonjun helped her. Yeonjun went toward her and put his two arms side to side of her body and y/n was startled by it . Y/n turned to him immediately and he have the sugar container to her and went to do his work again . Y/n didn't know when this weird feeling is in her whole body but she just continued to do his work.

But they didn't know someone was watching the drama between them.

Taehyun and yerin pov:

Yerin: woaah it cold out here!!
taehyun-ssi can we go back to our apartment and get my jacket .
Taehyun: just take mine.
Yerin: no...you will get cold .
Taehyun: okay lets go!!

Taehyu and yeri went back to the apartment and they heard some noises coming from kitchen. Both of them went there and saw yeonjun and y/n close with each other. Yerin saw them making cake and was about to enter the kitchen but taehyun covered her mouth and pulled her away from there. Taehyun took his sweater that he left in the living room and pulled yerin with him.

Yerin: yah are you crazy??
Taehyun: woww i shoud be the one asking you this.
Yerin: you were the one who pulled me like you are kidnapping me.
Taehyun: oh i am sorry i pulled you in that way but i did it because you were about to interrupt them.
Yerin: huh?? What do you mean??
Taehyun: i just didn't wanted to disturb them
Yerin: I think something is going on between them.
Taehyun: come on its just been one day we met .
Yerin: well ya but why did you bring you sweater?
Taehyun: didn't you say you felt cold?
Yerin: then you should have took me jacket
Taehyun: that would take lot of time so i just took mine. So wear it now.
Yerin: well okay 👌

Yerin wore taehyun sweater and walked infront of him.
Taehyun mind: she looks cute in my sweater.

After like 2 hours everyone returned to the apartment and saw y/n and yeonjun in the kitchen . Y/n was now fully covered with flour but yeonjun was all clean . Everyone laughed at
Y/n and Krystal told her to clean up.

Txt and moon pov (not y/n):

(A/n : guys i will address the members name in short form okay as i am too lazy . Krystal-kt, yoona-yo,sana-sn, yerin-yr, beomgyu-bm,yeonjun-yj, soobin-sb, taehyun-ty and y/n and kai is short so i will address them fully)

Yr: its my first time seeing y/n so close with a guy.
Yo,kt,sn: yes you are right!!
Bm: what do you mean??
Sn: actually its a long story.
Kai: we don't have any work so you can just say it.
Kt: let me tell you her story but promise me you will not mention this things to her .
Bm,kai,ty,sb,yj: okay
Kt: lily's real name is y/n but she changed her name when she came to korea. When she was in her country, idk how old she was but she almost got raped by her first boyfriend but luckily a guy saved her after that she didn't allow any guy to touch her. She tried to be in many relationship but it didn't go well and the last boyfriend she had was a good guy she thought and had longest relationship with him but she was just a bet to him and he cheated on her .
Yj: what kindof bet?
Sn: as krystal mention y/n didn't let any guy touch her , that guy's friends bet him to touch her even if its just holding hands and as soon as the guy holded hands with her, he left her.
Bm: god she really went through alot.
Sb: btw even its our first time to see yeonjun hyung getting close to a girl.
Kai,bm,ty: ya it is😏
Yo: what??
Ty: he was never in relationship before, i girl he used to like just liked him because he was rich, famous and handsome. so, after that he thinks every girl wants him because he is rich.
Yr: aishh that girl might really be a gold digger.
Kai: ikr
Sn: but not every girl are same.
Sb: ya but the girls who approached yeonjun hyung were all the same and he is still searching for a girl who can like him truely.
Yo: i think you got a girl
Bm: huh?? Who??
Yo: y/n

Then everyone started teasing yeonjun with y/n's name and suddenly y/n popped out of nowhere.

Y/n: is some talking about me??
Yr: no we were just screaming your name because you took too long to clean up .
Y/n: oh-okay

Then had all the cake and at 8:30pm dinner came to there door and they had there dinner and went to sleep.

Yeonjun mind: am i falling for her??i shouldn't...i am already engaged with someone.

Y/n mind: i am already engaged with daneil...but why does my heart beat so fast when yeonjun came closer to me??

Hey guys!!
You might really get confused because of lily and y/n...so let me tell you that lily and y/n are same person but its just y/n changed her name into lily okay?? And I will still address lily as y/n because I am too lazy. Sorry for the confusion 🙏🙏

Please vote for me 🙏💜