chapter:17

Warning 🔞 contains

Rara: FIANCE??
Y/n: ya fiance
Rara: YAHH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME??
Y/n: lets sit somewhere first and i will explain you everything.

They found a place to sit and now y/n started explaining everything thing to cizee and rara, while yeonjun was just sitting there silently. She told them about almost getting raped few days ago , how yeonjun and she end up together, and how she became a kpop idol. Her friends were shocked at how hard her life has been till now .

Cizee: you know what?? Your life can be written in books and the book can be loved by everyone .
Y/n: ikr....its so much dramatic.
Rara: btw about yeonjun....its nice to meet you yeonjun .
Cizee: ya its nice meeting you yeonjun and thanks for taking care of our y/n.
Yj: its nice meeting you two as well .
Y/n: guys??lets it something!!i am really hungry .
Yj: i will and order things for you all
Rara,cizee&y/n: thanks

~~~time skip~~~
2 to 3 days all of them met again and again and planned to go watch movies and visit many places, like beach and amusement park.

~~~time skip~~~
Yj pov:
Its the last day in (your country). I want to spend time alone with y/n today . So, i told her friends that i am going on a date with her. And they said they will leave us alone today. We have a beach just beside our hotel and i noticed people don't really go there at night but its beautiful there at night . So, i arrange a date there. Hope y/n likes it.

Its night and i told y/n to get dressed as i was taking her somewhere . I was getting dressed as well.

Outfits: