chapter:12

Y/n pov:
The rays of the sun hit my face and i opened my eyes. As i opened my eyes, i was holding onto yeonjun's shirt and his arms were hugging my waist...i tried to sneak out of his grip but he just pulled me back with him and said.

Yeonjun: just stay like this for 5 mins please.
Y/n: u-um i am sorry
Yeonjun: for what?
Y/n: seems like i threw the pillow on the other side and hugged you.
Yeonjun: its okay but are you comfy with me?
Y/n: u-umm yes!!
Yeonjun: please stay like for few mins more... I don't want you to leave me.

Yeonjun's words made my heart beat fast and the closeness between us was so much that my whole body was getting heated up. I said get out of here before i turn into fire.

I got up and went inside bathroom. Yeonjun was still in his bed and i started brushing my teeth.

Y/n:brush brush brush your teeth brushing everyday father mother brother sister brushing everyday.
(Have a habit to sing )

Yeonjun pov:
I could feel her heart beats as we were hugging. As her face was turning into  a tomato she got in the bathroom, suddenly i heard her singing the same thing and i kinda like her cuteness. But she suddenly called out my name.

Y/n pov:
Oh fuck i forgot to bring my clothes to bathroom. Should i just wrap myself and get out like nothing is wrong...no...no i will tell him to close his eyes.

Author pov:
Y/n: YEONJUN-AH
Yeonjun: yes??
Y/n: can you please close your eyes??
(She said softly)
Yeonjun: what did you say??
Y/n:CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE YOUR EYES??
Yeonjun: whyyyy??
Y/n:WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY I WANT TO GO TO MY CLOSET TO WERE CLOTHES.
Yeonjun: its okay you are my wife i can see you😏
Y/n: YAHH YOU PERVERT!! CLOSE IT OR I WILL TAKE YOUR EYE BALLS OUT OF ITS ORIGINAL PLACE.
Yeonjun: okay okay i will now come out.

Yeonjun's covered his eyes but his fingers were a little open so he could see y/n. Y/n knew about it so, while coming out of the bathroom she wrapped a towel on herself and threw another on yeonjun's face . And she screamed.

Y/n: YOU PERVERT I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT
Yeonjun:😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeonjun went to shower as well and
Y/n wore some clothes.

Yeonjun went to shower as well andY/n wore some clothes

Y/n went to the kitchen to male breakfast. After 20mins the food was ready and she went to call yeonjun. She entered the room and told him to come but something came in her mind and she smirked.

Yeonjun: okay you get down i will wear some clothes first.
Y/n:😏
Y/n: no i will stay here after all you are my husband i can see you.
Yeonjun: yahh y/n what are talking about??
Y/n: you know what i am talking about
Yeonjun: okay as your wish (he came out)
Y/n:YAH WTF- oh
Yeonjun:😂you actually thought i would come out i am not stupid to forget my clothes
Y/n:😒come and eat now