[DEBUT STREAM] Meetin' Your Favorite Mafioso

Start from the beginning

In the Weasel cam, Al was seen hopping around the desk before nose diving right into (Y/N)'s hand. Snickering softly, the mafioso would pick up Al and softly squish on his stomach with a thumb. Making the weasel squeak out as chat went haywire with affection towards the little friend.

"Onto dislikes..."

Suddenly glaring into the camera, (Y/N)'s eyes would squint at the viewers as he started off.

"Lets get one thing straight and one thing only. I do NOT like people spitin' me. Which is ironic cus' I spite them but, that's different. I just hate bein' made to feel lower."

Patting the table, he'd put up a normal toothy grin.

"I also dislike pineapple on pizza. I didn't have that issue until I was here! Sorry but, pineapples, something sweet and sour while also juicy, doesn't belong on a savory pizza with dry crust. Next up!"

Patting the desk some more, he'd pop the cap off a water bottle before taking a sip. Exhaling softly right after.

"Another thing I dislike is probably cliches! I know what some of y'all might be sayin' and I agree! 'What are cliches in real life?' Well trust me. Them shit exists. Like the other day, I went to go eat with Enma and A-Chan along with the big man Yagoo himself. And some pigs tried to pick up the gals, and I mean, I don't blame 'em but, still. One thing led to another and now I have busted knuckle...ouchie. Oh! Also! Amelia was helpin' me out when she needed a boost. So she used me as a steppin' ladder but, that skirt length is killer!"

Suddenly, the door to the recording room opened and a sandal flew in. Whacking (Y/N) on the face as he yelped out and fell backwards. A small crash later, he was soon heard standing up with a small groan.

"That was Amelia...which once again! Segways into the next dislike! Cops! Which is pretty obvious. B———ut Watson is a special case cus' she shot me in my shoulder when we first me. Still though, her looks are almost enough to make up for that. Moving on!"

Changing the slide, (Y/N) whistled as he then went to read the chat along with superchats. Seeing everyone freak out that he casually mentioned Watson shooting him, he snickered as he ignored the questions. However, he did see one superchat.

"Which of the girls do I like most? Hm. If we're talking friends? Probably Gura. Lil' Runt bites off more than she can chew but, hell is she just fun. If we talkin' attracted to? Hm....Probably the Defective Detective. She got that spice, yknow?"

Letting out a small set of evil laughter, the chat burst into laughs and "humu humu." After watching a lot of HoloEN clips and streams, he knew that was Ina's thing for when she slipped into thought. The screen now had a bulletin board with a list of skills, hobbies and talents.

"When it comes to skill, I got some good aim. Dead-eye, almost. Given the fact I shot off a tommy gun most of the time, I bet most guns ain't no issue. Oh! I can fight! I got Yagoo, Enma and A-Chan to back me up on that!"

<Proof or it didn't happen!>

The mafioso saw the chat go by as he managed to get a glimpse of that one message. Grinning out, he made the camera zoom in on his face as he snickered.

"Put your money where your mouth is. Durin' my 3D debut, you'll keep to your word when I show what I can do. 100 bucks bet to the schmuck who just said proof or it didn't happen."