[DEBUT STREAM] Meetin' Your Favorite Mafioso

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Those of you blushin'.....? Stop it. Get some help. Onwards!"

A small bulletin board soon appeared as it had several things on it. The board was decorated with numerous phone numbers, some rather old photos and a plethora of doodles. On the board, it had topics such as name, nickname which was "Bambino", date of birth, age and finally, a picture of Al Capone with his name on it.

"My name you already know! At least ya should since, if ya don't, ya probably just suffered a concussion or on the short end of the stick."

He said in a rather condescending tone as chat seemed a bit offended but, in a good and playful way. People by now were already asking who the weasel was but, that soon came as form of them remembering. Now the chat turned into "o———oh!"

"Ma back home used to call me 'Bambino.' So that just stuck around the block since everyone would just call me 'Bambino.' I'm 20. But don't let that fool ya cus' I can probably handle my alcohol better than anyone in HoloEN. Talkin' to ya, Calli."

He said with a shit-eating grin as chat blew up with "roasted!" "Shade!" And "Reaper down!" Snickering, be soon brought up a live feed of Al Capone prancing around the desk. Tackling (Y/N)'s fingers a he would then bite him softly. Gaining obvious "awwwwe" and "desk weasel!"

"And this lil' rat is Al Capone."

Deciding to turn the tables on Al, they'd grab Al and shake him around a bit. Causing him to kick and bite their fingers before prancing off.

"Next topic!"

Changing the slide, the next board was replaced with a rather larger board that was replaced with two topics. Likes and dislikes.

"What I like? I like food! Can't get enough of that stuff when I can! I put myself on a diet cus', I mean, can't ya see me~?"

Zooming out on (Y/N)'s model, it would should his rather fit physique.

"I'm a snack and a half! I'm the tasty treat that just can't be beat!"

Snickering quite a bit, he'd then go to the next like.

"Second thing is guns! Back when I was in the 20s, I used to haul around a tommy gun wherever I went. Cus' 900 rounds per minute is a problem that I'm dealin' out! Not receivin'."

<Calli!?>
<Reaper Mommy!>

"Eh?"

Looking at chat, (Y/N) couldn't help but notice people freaking out about someone. Reading their name, he tilted his head a bit before growing a shit-eating grin.

"Mommy Reaper is here? That's perfect cus' it segways into the third! Women! Just like food, ain't got no limit! I'm a loose cannon!"

Staring right into the camera, he'd give the chat and Calli a wink before Calli popped up in chat.

<stop! I'm no-one's mom! And don't use me in that context! I just really like mafia stuff!>

"I'll use you in any context I want....! Hold up...pause for a second....and continue. Final like is my weasel! This little dude got as much spunk as myself. And cus' of that? We can handle one another. Ain't that right, Al?"