He really was but he also wondered why would Kenma transfer schools?

"Why tho?" Kei asked and the older male sighed.

"I'm already a third year right? I also have to take over my dad's company here and I have to work extra hard. I was the only heir so I dont have any choice." Kenma said.

"Kenma you dont have any siblings?" Kei asked in surprise.

"No... well, Tetsurou and I only have a one year age gap so we pretty much grew up together. Do I consider him as a brother? Sometimes... he does a lot of stupid shit which makes me lose face." Kenma said and Kei laughed and shook his head.

"If you were to pick Kenma, would you like a younger sibling or an older sibling?" Kei asked.

"Definitely a younger one." Kenma said and Kei smiled.

The opposite of Tetsurou. Kei knew for a fact Tetsurou doesnt want a younger sibling because he knew he will get jealous easily and have the nasty feeling of being replaced. He was sensitive. He enjoyed being the baby of the family but when Kei came along, he didnt mind. He also loved that Kei fitted well in his family.

"Why?" Kei said and when the light turned red, Kenma stopped the car and turned to look at Kei.

"I was used to being spoilt and receiving gifts from a lot of people because I was the youngest member of our family for this generation and my mom and aunts can no longer give birth. I dont have any neice or nephews yet so the only hope I had was for my cousins to date someone younger than me--- then you came to the family and fitted so well. I would send you gifts randomly because that was our way of being affectionate and... I didnt realize I was spoiling you. It felt nice. I dont know why. You're cute and I have a soft spot for cuties." Kenma said and Kei's cheeks flushed.

"You're a cutie yourself. Do you want to be my younger brother?" Kenma asked and Kei got more flustered than he was already.

"Oh..."

"You know, our grandparents havent seen you yet but they already like you a lot." Kenma said and Kei got so nervous.

"Well, the six of us cant stop talking about how adorable you are so they got curious. Tetsurou showed them your photos and bragged how lucky he was to have you as his boyfriend." Kenma said and Kei scrunched up his nose.

"This is where you are staying right?" Kenma asked as they stopped in front of the building.

Kei asked Kenma if he wanted to go inside first but the older male humbly turned down the offer because he needs to go to the company.

•••

"We should go shopping. Classes starts in three days." Atsumu said and Osamu turned to look at him.

"Should we?" Osamu asked.

"There's a newly opened cafe in the mall owned by a friend of mine." Atsumu said.

"Lets go to the mall." Osamu quickly agrees.

Kiyoomi and Rintarou shared looks before nodding. Of course they had to come with their boyfriends. They will go to the mall and use Rintarou's Nissan Terra. They need an SUV because the twins are quite handful when shopping.

They will eat first because that's what Osamu wants. After they ate, they went to shop for clothes.

"Hon, you need to stop wearing all black--- yes, you look good in black but please start wearing clothes which are not in the color black--- you too Rintarou." Atsumu told the two.

"Why am I included here?" Suna frowned who was holding a pair of shoes which he thinks will look good on his bebby Samu.

"Sorry Narin but Tsumu us right." Osamu said who was now holding a maroon tee.