First night in Okinawa

Sis really needs to prepare for her long quizzes for he major subject tomorrow but here she is... How y'all doing? Hope you guys are doing great. Stay safe everyone.

Ps: The author is publishing another book with the same ships but its going to be in omegaverse world. I will release characters plus short info this week of next week. Teehee.

Enjoy!

•••••

They finally arrived in Okinawa and each couple had their own cottage--- duh. Tooru came prepared and he knew there is a huge posibility some couples will try to do it there.

He is too considerate okay??? Lets not judge him.

"Honey? Where are you going?" Kiyoomi sat up on the bed when he saw Atsumu leaving.

"Just passing some good shit." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi gasped.

"Drugs?!"

"No silly. Condoms and lube. BRB. Love'ya honey. I'll be quick." Atsumu said and gave Kiyoomi a flying before leaving.

Atsumu made his way to Yuuji and Chikara's room first. Yuuji opened the dopr with a huge grin on his face and asked what Atsumu was doing there.

"Here." Atsumu gave him the small paper bag and Yuuji accepted and checked it before gasping and smiling in delight.

"Nice one my friend. Are you handing it to everyone? I also have something for them." Yuuji said and Atsumu peeked inside the paper bag which Yuuji meant.

"Ohooo. This is so wild." Atsumu said and winked at Yuuji who winked back.

"Let go to Kourai and ask him if he wants to tag along." Yuuji said and Atsumu nodded.

Atsumu and Yuuji made their way to Kourai and Sachirou's cottage and it was Kourai who opened it. He was already dressed in his pajamas.

"Hiii. For me? What's this--- ohooo. Fuck." Kourai cackled and and thr two blondies winked at him.

"You guys came prepared." Kourai said and accepted the paper bag.

"Lets go hand them to the others hehehe." Yuuji said and Kourai happily joined Yuuji and Atsumu.

They went to TenUshi's cottage next and Ushiwaka opened the door. The three handed him the paper bag and Wakatoshi was a blushing mess but he thanked the three before accepting the paper bag.

Next to SemiShira's cottage. Shirabu opamed the door and Kourai handed him with a huge grin on his face. Kenjirou smiled slyly before biting his lip and peeking behind him only to see Semi was still inside the bathroom

"Thanks guys."

"No problemmm." The trio said and made their way to Osamu and Rintarou's cottage.

A shirtless Osamu opened the door and the three handed him the paper bag. Osamu glared at his twin who had a smug look on his face but still accepted the bag and thanked them.

"Do you think Koushi and Daichi will do it?" Yuuji whispered and the three of them shared looks.

"Better prepared than sorry." Atsumu said.

"Its not like Koushi will get pregnant." Kourai said and then shook his head.

They knocked at the door and Koushi opened it. Yuuji, Kourai and Atsumu smiled at him so the older male smiled back at them.

"Hey, how may I help you three?" Koushi asked and Yuuji handed him the paper bag.

"This might help you. Hehehe." The smiles were suspecious so Koushi opened the paper bag and his eyes almost popped out from its sockets.